Authors note

I suck at descriptions first of all, it's all prewritten, it took me a little over a year.

Please don't steal. Anyway, onto my book. I try not to make authors notes long ( if I even have any ) because I know no one reads them. So thanks! And just be courteous because I'm human and I make mistakes.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CURSING, THIS BOOK MAY NOT BE FOR YOU.

I do not want to read 20 comments about censoring the language or watching what I write. The people in this book have been to prison, they do not censor what they say and therefore you should not ask me to.

Also in real life people curse, I do not see the problem with it. It is just a word that is deemed vulgar. I'm sorry if you are against cursing, but that is your opinion.

I put the D in writing. Don't ask how, it's hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to explain.

Back onto a serious note:

Okay, so apparently, I needed to do this according to more than a few of my readers: I don't just put the D in writing, I put the D in death.

Funny ? No, I didn't think so.

What that attempt at wit just now meant was, there is ( a lot of ) death in this story, novel, book, novella, or whatever you call this piece of writing . . . So you have been full-warned, and complaining isn't very useful, just for future reference. But don't worry, the really important deaths don't come until later on, so there's that.

Anyway, onto the story . . .