I just wanted someone to kick me in the face to end this torture.

After the soup was properly served by me, Colton and I sat in silence at the kitchen island and slurped on the hot chicken noodle soup. I think we were both slurping to see whose nerves it would get on first. Colton had me on the loudest slurp but I wasn't annoyed. It was actually quite humorous.

Even when we weren't talking at all we were trying to irritate each other!

"Okay Colton you win," I groaned and finished the last spoonful of my soup. Colton smiled victoriously at me and took my empty bowl to load it into the dishwasher.

"Who knew you could do a good deed."

He glared at me and closed the dishwasher. "I'm not an ass all the time you know."

"So you agree with me?" He looked at me confused. "You agree that you're an ass 99% of the time?"

Instead of answering he raised his middle finger up to me.

"There's that Knight charm," I joked and hopped off the island stool to walk back into the living room. That's where my and Colton's deathbeds were set up.

Sadly, we were sharing the biggest couch because both of us were too stubborn to move. I even tried kicking Colton off a couple of times with my feet but he's like a freaking brick! I should know that by now.

I plopped down on the couch and stretched my legs out, making sure I made myself comfortable enough before Colton lay down to squish me with his big ass. Colton lay down, right beside me and took the blanket from the top of the couch to throw over the both of us and then let out a frustrated groan.

He looked down at me and poked me in the face with his big toe. Gross! His feet smelled like dirty pickles! If only I weren't so short my big toe would be right up his nostril!

"I'm hot!" He whined. Beads of sweat were falling down his forehead, but what was I supposed to do?He had two legs, and he could go cool himself down. I shrugged my shoulders at him and closed my eyes to try and catch a nap.

Too bad a nap was out of the question because his pickled smelling feet poked me in the eye this time.

"Colton, what am I sup---Achoo!---t-to---Achoo!---do?" I struggled to get out in between sneezes. He reached for the tissue box and threw it at me. The whole box, not just the tissues. No Colton! Don't worry about being a gentlemen and handing it to me.

"Thanks," I mumbled and blew my nose to get all the gross stuff out.

He sat watching me blow into about three tissues until I threw the box back at him and he placed it back on the table.

"I'll get you an ice pack." I rolled over his legs and fell to the floor. "I meant to do that." And I crawled out of the living room and into the kitchen. My body felt like an icicle right now. So it was weird how I was cold but Colton was burning up right.

I used the counter to help pull me up and opened the fridge to grab an awaiting ice pack that our Mom's left for us. Mom better come home with two new pairs of jeans for me so she won't hear my wrath. That's the least she can do for making me spend a whole day with Colton. They didn't even call to check up on us!

To get the cold ice pack out of my already freezing hands I jogged as fast as my jello legs could move me and stumbled into the living room to see Colton sleeping. What the hell?! How in the world did he manage to fall asleep so fast?

I watched his chest through his football hoodie fall up and down in rhythm. Even though he was sick he looked perfect. Almost like an angel - okay, that was probably a stretch. His face was more pale then usual and his lips were chapped, but still kind of pink. What made him even cuter was that his nose resembled Rudolph's because its tip shone bright red.

I'll remind myself to sing that Christmas song to tease him about it later on. I walked over to his sleeping body and gently shook him to wake him up.

"Colton," I spoke softly, almost in a whisper, "Here's your ice pack." His eyes fluttered open to show off his perfect brown eyes that were a bit dull right now but still beautiful. I handed him the ice pack and he immediately placed it on his head to only let out a satisfied sigh.

I rolled back over Colton's legs to get situated back in my spot on the couch and cuddled into the blanket that was partially covering Colton. My eyes closed slowly and I was halfway into my dreams when Colton's toe poked me one final time.

"This better be life or death, Knight," I growled in between my teeth, my eyes still closed.

He laughed lightly but it then turned into a coughing fit that had him wincing at the end of it.

"Thanks Princess." He whispered and then situated himself to go back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Drama to come but I'm not rushing it! Please keep reading ( :

*Fan (I fan back), read, vote, comment, PM me! Anything you want!*

Love all <3

xxx