It Was A Bad Day

~ Nash's POV ~

We were in the car and it couldn't have gotten any more awkward. My mom was driving, Katie's mom in the front, Me, Hayed, and Katie in the back, and Cameron and Claire in the back-back. I was looking out the window the whole time not wanting to talk to anyone. I had my headphones on so it made it easier to ignore everyone. As my music began playing I couldn't help but listen to the words and think about what I'm going to do.

I want no one but Claire but Katie being here just made me realize how much I missed her.
I love Claire but it's not that easy to just give up someone who had such a big role of my life.

We finally got to the place and got out. I helped Katie get out since she was wearing a skirt, then I helped out Claire since she always loves it.

They're so different.

Katie was wearing a dress and heels while Clare wore jeans and a t-shirt.
They couldn't be more different. Yet they're both all I want.

As we got inside and sat down, I continued to think. I sat next to Hayes and Cameron as Katie and Claire sat together. As Cameron and Hayes talked, I sat there and watched the girls' movement.

Claire sat there watching the TV, which was a basketball game. But as for Katie she was doing her makeup in her tiny mirror. And when she finished she began to play with her long nails.

I can't believe that I'm in love with two different girls.

Yeah.. I'm admitting it. I love Katie still but I'm madly in love with Claire.

I need to pick. And fast.

Katie and Claire.

Pros and Cons.

I know this is the stupidest thing a guy can do to pick his girl but what else am I supposed to do?

Claire's Cons..

She's a bit spoiled here and there but who isn't? She always thinks negative about everything, especially herself. She can get upset easy, and can never go back to normal for awhile. And.. I don't know..

Katie's Cons..

She's not Claire...

After dinner, we made it home again, in a quiet awkward car ride. I quickly went up to my room trying to get away from the madness.

I laid on my bed as I continued to think.

No.. No.. No.. Nash what are you doing? Stop right now. Go back to your bed. Nash I am telling you right now that this is going to make everything worst. Stop right now!

"Hi Nash.."

"Hey.."

You have one chance to tell her to get out of your room.

"This seated taken?"

Nash, you let her sit here and everything is going to change.

"Not at all.."

Nash. LAST TIME. TELL HER TO LEAVE.

"Katie.."

"Yeah?"

TELL HER NOW. TELL HER NOW.

"I missed you.."

You idiot.

"I missed you too.."

Okay now you can leave until I make my mind up.

"No.. I.. I really missed you.." I said getting closer to her.

Nash okay that's enough stop. You're getting a bit too close. Stop.

"What do you mean?.."

"When you nod your head yes.." I whispered with a chuckle.

"Huh?"

"Oh right.. Bieber's new songs, forgot you haven't heard any music since 2012.."

"Yeah.." She said laughing. We stopped laughing then I looked at her again.

"Katie.."

"Nash have you made up your mind?"

"What?"

"Obviously you like that one girl downstairs.."

"Look Kate.. Claire is.."

"Nash.. I need to know.."

She's the love of your life but now you have to pick. Send her out Nash.

"And I'm going to tell you.. Just not now.. Listen.. I need time.."

"Nash can I just ask you something?"

No.

"Yeah?"

"Your eyes have that same shine when we were together.. Is that shine for me or her?"

Don't answer. Don't you dare.

"I.."

~ Flash Back ~

"Nash!!!!"

"I love you!!" I said holding her waist trying to kiss her.

"No!!! Stop I don't want a kiss!!"

"Pwease!!"

"No!!"

"Katie." I said very stern while holding her waist still.

"No Nash."

"Katie!!!!"

"No!!!"

"But I love you.."

"How much?'

"More than anyone.."

"If I was to break up with you what would you do?"

"I would go back to my ex.."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep"

"Fine then." She began to walk away but I pulled her arm back.

"Wanna go out?"

"Go out with your ex"

"You are my ex"

She then grew a wide smile and wrapped her arms around my neck as my hands wrapped around her waist. I then leaned down and gave her a sweet, soft kiss.

"I love you Nash Grier."

"I love you more Katie Parker."

~ End of Flash Back ~

"My eyes have always shined for you Katie.."

What did your stupid self do this time??

~~~~~~~~

Hey..... So I have 11 days...

11 DAYS UNTIL I SEE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! But I am also excited I started this new book. Hope you guys liked it... Love you... Please

Comment, Vote, Share, Fan and all that jazz love you guys soo much.

Q: What do you think of Katie?

A: Below

;) <3

Taco Cat.