Start of a weird Relationship

Marco Pov
When we returned from getting our slurpy we sat on the steps of my house and I just listened to Star ranting on and on about things in a relationships but I already know the keys to keeping a stable relationship..I know I have no experience because not once I had a girlfriend but I do now "Marco! Aren't you even listening!" "Yes star..I was listening" "Oh really..then what did I just say?" "Was I listening?" "No..before that?" I gave her a look and she gave me her devious smile "My point exactly!" She continues on and I listen in and out to her but I already know what to do..but she had a demon boyfriend and not a human one..which I can't complain I guess "Okay..Star since you sum up the whole relationship thing..what do we do first as a couple?" She point her finger on her chin and tapped it a few times befors she screamed "I got it! We go on a date!" I nodded "Okay where should our date be?" "I can't always pick a place! You have to pick too!" I rolled my eyes "Yeah..but when guys pick where to go for food..the girl usually yells or gets mad for not going to the right food place and then agruements happen" she looked at me confused "What? Really? Hmm its different from where I'm from" this kinda worried me "Uh star what exactly was different?" "Oh..whoever wins a battle gets to go to their food choice" I was kind terrified "Well on earth..it's not that dangerous.." I said holding in her shoulder "Well Duh? I know its different on here" she said cheerfully, shes so beautiful and energetic and I like it "Yeah..sure"

As we were thinking my parents showed up "Hello kids..what you up to?" "Planning a da-!" I covered her mouth "Planning a day out..you know since she doesn't have her wand so..yeah" my parents looked at us weird and entered the house "Hmm...what? Marco why didn't you tell them?! They would've been happy?" "Star..they might but your parents wouldn't" she made her obvious face "Oooh I forgot we had to tell them..but no sweat I think they'll like you, they liked Tom and he was evil.. " I rolled my eyes and sat down and she sat next to me and grabbed my hand "Marco..don't think your bad for me..think that I'm bad for you..wait a minute that didn't make any sense..let me start over!" "Star! Its okay..we just have to do it one by one okay?" She nodded and i chuckle "Your a handful princess" she punched my arm lightly "Hey..but yeah its true..your a complete opposite of Tom..and I like it" she blushed a little and so did I

Star Pov
As we stay laying next to each other..I thought my parents are going to judge me because Tom was supposed to be the next king with me when we're older..but things happened and I told them that i don't want him near me or even try anything with me..Marco isn't Prince material but he can learn how to fight if he wanted too "Marco..if we keep our relationship and when I'm 18..I know that you might continue with school and stuff..when your done, would you like..uh marry me? And help me rule my kingdom?" He scratched the back of his neck and sigh "Star..I like you I do but marriage..we have time for us to be married and school for me..is important but if I finish school then maybe I'll have a ring for you...but for now can we be girlfriend and boyfriend first?" I smiled and nodded "I'll liked that..so we have time but I'm worried that my parents would arrange a marriage for me.." "Then tell them that you don't want one" "But...Tom was supposed to be my husband when we were 18..but things happened and we broke up yada yada..and yeah" he looked confused and surprised "What!? Tom was going to be your husband! Why?!" "I told you my parents arrange things without my permission! That's why I told you this stuff now!" I got up and grabbed my long blonde hair and stroked it "Well at least I know..see we are communicating better and getting somewhere" he said grabbing my hand and I smiled "Yeah..but we should tell your parents at least and then maybe my parents? I'm not sure yet.." "Hey..I'm always here for you remember" I kissed his cheek "I know wild man..promise?" I stuck out my pinky finger and he did as well "I promise"

As we entered the house he grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen where his parents were "Mom..dad..we have something to say" they stopped and looked at us "What is it Marco?" "Yeah son..tell us?" He took a deep breath "Me and star are dating!" He said closing his eyes as if his parents would yell and they smiled at me and him and I pushed him gently to see his parents reaction "That's wonderful news!" His mother chimed as she came near both of us "Oh my boy has a girlfriend! Isn't thag wonderful!" His dad grabbed Marco and put him down "So it's okay I'm dating a magical princess from another dimension?" "We couldn't care less...as long as your happy Marco" his mom said as she held his shoulder "Thanks guys.." I smiled..I wished my parents could do the same "Star you okay?" "Yeah..just thinking on how I'm going to tell my parents" he gave me a hug and I held tight "Its going to be okay we can wait for them..lets just focus on us right now okay?" He said giving me a grin "Alright wild man.." I felt safr with Marco he actually cared and also was caring enough of my feelings..any girl is lucky to have Marco and I'm one of them..