Harder then it looks..

☆Star Pov☆
As we got there I was waiting on Oskar, it was already 6 how long is he going to take "Ugh he's taking forever!" I yell and Marco tries to comfort me "it's okay star we could-" "Hey..star sorry I got caught up..your not joining us right?" Oskar said towards him "No I was just with her waiting for you to show up..I'll be leaving" he blinked at me and I knew he wasn't leaving "Alright..bye safe kid" Oskar took my hand and we purchased tickets and entered the theater and sat in the middle of the theater "So..what movie we watching?!" "I don't know..a movie" I huffed and crossed my arms and I looked around for Marco and he was in the back with his hoodie up and he gave me a thumbs up and I smiled

he's so sweet I don't know what I do without him. The movie wasn't on so I decided to ask Oskar questions "So...um what made you come on this date?" He looked at me and the screen "I just wanted too.." what kind of answer is that? "Ooo...Kay? Why do you care if Marco was with me?" "Because you two are always together...its kinda weird..I thought you two were dating so I decided to ask you out if you guys weren't" he said as he grabbed popcorn and ate it..everyone thought me and him were dating?! But we both had major crushes on other people how isn't that obvious?! "Movie starting" I sit back and watch the screen but I couldn't think straight..

¤Marco Pov¤
I kept glancing at them and they were talking I guess but she made expressions that were like confused or surprised..hmm wonder what though? Throughout the movie they just snuggled with each other and it kinda bothered me, I know we are best friends but seeing them like that gets me a little jealous..as I was trying to calm down he tries kissing her but she pushed him and got up 'As if! I'm not kissing you!' She stormed out and I did as well and she had her hands on her face "Star..you okay?" "He's nothing like I thought he was.." she grabbed me into a hug and I held tight "Its okay..aren't you glad I stayed with you?"

She nodded "Oh! What were you saying before he came and interrupted you?" I froze at that but should I "Well..I was going say..if he didn't come we can watch a movie like friends?" A smile grew on her face "Alright..sound cool!" She grabbed my wrist and jumped up and down "Alright..what movie you want to watch?" She pointed to one but she stopped "You know what..lets go home and watch a movie there" I nodded and we walked home "So what he asked you that made you leave the theater?" "He said if I would kiss him for his record to go up and I was like no thanks! Ugh he's worse then Tom" I chuckle but stop "Wait a minute! You have to tell me who you like! You said after the movie you'll tell me!" She said holding my cheeks and I could feel my cheeks warm up "Uh..the movie isn't over yet..we still have that movie at home" "Oh darn...then you'll say it?" "Yup I will" she let go of my cheeks and we walked home..I was actually nervous on telling her..like I like her I do but I'm afraid if she doesn't like me the same way..

☆Star Pov☆
As we got home Marco put a movie on and made some popcorn and we sat on the floor "Marco..will we ever find people we like?" He looked at me and sigh "Maybe..it'll take time who knows" I looked down and took a handful of popcorn and I started to become sleepy but I can't because I need to know who Marco likes "Star you okay? You look tired..want to head to bed?" "No! I'm fine Marco!" He looked at me confused "Is this about who I like?" "Yes..I don't want to fall asleep and not know who you like!" He grabbed my shoulders "Hey sleep is important I'll tell you tomorrow okay?" I nodded but I was kinda upset that my sleep got in the way "Fine..tomorrow right?" "Yup..tomorrow" I smiled and we walked upstairs to our own rooms and as I look at him he smiled and waved "Night Star sleep well" "Night Marco..you too" I entered my room and jumped on my bed face first and I muffled screamed "Stupid sleep!" I got comfortable and fell asleep..

When I woke up it was Sunday..and I remember that Marco is going to tell me who he likes! I go into his room and he's asleep "Marco! Marco! Wake up!" I jumped on him and he woke up almost panicking "What?! What's wrong?!" He said as he got in fighting stance "Nothing I just wanted you tell me who you like!" I said giving him my devious smile "You are terrible..I'll tell you later" "Come on! Marco I've been waiting for it! Please tell me" I said with a sad look "Star don't do that face" "I can't help it..I'm sad" he rolled his eyes and got his clothes "Fine..let me take a shower and eat and I'll tell you"

"Okay..Marco keep stalling but I'm never giving up!" He laughs "I'm aware of that" and I smiled and walked downstairs to see the Diaz "Good morning Star..where's Marco?" "He's getting ready, where you two going?" "Well me and the Mrs is going to go grocery shopping..we'll be back later..you two stay safe okay" Mr Diaz said and walked out with his wife "Where they going?" "Grocery shopping..so we have the house to ourselves" he smiled and made me and him a bowl of cereal "Let me eat and I'll tell you okay" my smile vanished and ate the cereal he made me "Fine..man Marco your no fun" he smirks at me and continues eating and I just play with my cereal "Star eat something..its good to eat something to fill up your energy"

"Marco I'm full of energy!" He just chuckles and finishes his breakfast "Yay! You tell me now?!" "Nope..because you didn't eat your breakfast" "Please Marco! I've waited a day and in a half to know who this mystery girl is!" I said waving my hands in the air "Fine follow me, I'll show her to you.." I perked up and was excited "Finally! She could be the one for you!" I sung at the end "Hopefully.." we walked into his room and he stands in front of his mirror "Um..Marco where is she?" He turns and pulls me in front of the mirror "Right there.." I was slightly confused "You like a mirror?! How couldn't I see that?"

"No..Star look again" I did and I just looked at my reflection and his "I still don't understand Marco..its me and you in the mirror..no other person there" he sighed and pointed point me in the reflection "Okay..? Your pointing at me? Do you like my reflection?" "Star! No I like you!" He grabbed his arm and blushed a bit and my hearts turned red "You..you like me? I'm the mystery girl?" He nodded and sat on his bed "I knew you I shouldn't have told you..now I know you don't feel the same.." he put his head down and I pulled his face up "No! I like you too..but I thought that maybe you still like Jackie so I didn't interfere with that thing you got for her.." I let go and sit next to him..

Marco Pov
I couldn't believe star liked me and she feels the same way "I don't care about her well I do but not like that..I rather have you..the crazy, loud, funny and outgoing magical princess that's my bestfriend" she smiled and blushed "I gotta say wild man, I didn't expect that..so I guess we're bound to be huh?" I shrugged "Its up to you..we can stay friends or become more its completely up to you.." she looked at me and towards the mirror "Marco..will we survive?" "Why not? We been through worse..trust me we have" she giggled and hugged me while screaming "Yay! My bestfriend is my boyfriend! I mean..uh" "I like the sound of that..boyfriend, I can get used to it" "Sure..wild man, whatever you want"

she grabbed my hand and we looked at each other.."So Oskar isn't going to be an issue?" "Nah..I guess he's not worth it..and he can't handle my sass and my dangerous adventures!" She said twirling around "Well okay..then it's settled we are together.." "Yeah! Hmm you know people already thought that we were together..that's what Oskar said at that movie date.." "Seriously?! I thought we both made it obvious that we both had major crushes!" "Exactly my point! People just don't notice..anyways what do we do now?" "Hmm want to get a slurpy?" "Uh Yeah! Lets go!"

She took my hand and we were off..I'm actually glad she liked me back I didn't know she was into me either, just as friends but since that toffee incident I guess we both need each other more..I'm not going leave Star's side and we will fight whatever that comes our way "What flavor we getting?" "Anything you want" she pulled me near the slushy machines and was deciding when I saw Jackie by herself "Oh hey Marco? Oh I see you and star are together?" "Yeah..I asked her today, she was actually happy.." "That's cool, but you should take care of her..she's over doing that" Jackie saif pointing at her and I waved at her and quickly walked towards star "Star! What did you do?" "I don't know! You usually do this for me!" She said screaming and panicking "Hey..relax I got this" I helped her and gave her the slushy she originally made and cleaned up the mess she did "I'm sorry..am I in trouble?" She said almost about to cry

"No..and please don't cry, I should've payed attention.." she looked around and gave me a serious look "Was it because of Jackie?" "Hold did you?" "She's right over there! Marco we have to trust you do know that right?" "Star? I know its like friendship but more serious serious sorry I'm new at this relationship stuff" I said as I finished cleaning her mess "You never was in a relationship?!" "Hey! Not so loud" I said trying to lower her voice "You have tons to learn!" And her devious smile came back "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" "Come on Marco! Let's get going!" She took my hand and ran out of tge store..man I didn't expect this?