From Niall<3: where'd you go :(

From Zayn: come backkkkkkk

From Harry: idiot, come back here.

I didn't bother to look at the rest of my messages so I turned my phone off. I sat in the silence and took deep breaths. I heard footsteps coming towards me but I couldn't make out who it was since the sun was blinding.
"You bloody idiot! We're supposed to be at meet and great but now the times are being pushed back. Do you understand how ridiculous you're acting?!" Definitely Harry. "You have Niall and Zayn worried sick, everyones waiting. Your bloody phone's turned off--" he yelled.
"Weren't you the one who said I could talk to you about anything?! What friend you are," I yelled at him. I got up and made my way towards the building.
"And if you think, I'm the ridiculous one here, you're damn wrong," I yelled. I walked into the building and all eyes were on me.
"Can we just get this over with?" I said bitterly.

___________________________

*after concert*

After I fake smiled, I stormed off the stage and into the bus. That was the most awkward concert ever. I layed down onto my bunk and smashed my face into the pillow.
"---bloody mad, he is," I heard Harry's voice coming into the bus.
"And Lou, don't listen to what he said, he's having a hard time right now," Niall's voice said softly.
I got out of my bunk and grabbed sweats and went to the bathroom to change. I threw my shirt off and it them on and headed back to my bunk. I felt their eyes piercing at me but I kept my head down. I was too tired for this.
"Liam?" Louis. I froze and lifted my head, slowly turning towards them. I nodded my head.
"Whats happened to you?" He whispered. I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards my bed.
"Why won't you talk to us?" Zayn asked. I shrugged my shoulders again and inched towards my bed.
"Cut the act," Harry said. Oh no here we go again.
"Go on Harry, tell me how mad I am and how stupid I'm being. Go on," I snapped.
"I--" he started.
"A bit slower, I'm to stupid to understand what you're saying," I said sarcastically.
"But--"
"You're really funny Harry," I laughed coldly and shook my head. I got to my bed and closed the curtain. I sighed loudly and buried my face into the pillow.

Niall's POV:

What is his problem? The way Liam has been acting is getting on my last nerve. Not only have the urges to bleed come back, now I have to deal with this.
"Harry, please just let him be," I told him, "and all of you, leave him alone till he figures this out for himself."
"What if he doesn't?" Zayn asked.
"If you all haven't noticed, I really don't wanna hear about what you have to say about Liam. Why do you think I've been quiet this whole time? Louis, would you like it if all of us were ganging up on you and Harry joined in or if he didn't defend you? Yeah I don't think you would. Now leave him alone and wait till he wants to talk to you guys. Understood?" I asked them. They all nodded and stayed quiet. I walked over to Liam's bed and opened the curtain a bit.
"Babe, can I cuddle?" I asked. He nodded and moved over. I climbed in and snuggled into his side.
"I know you don't wanna talk about it and its okay. I just wanna say sorry," I rushed out.
"Its alright. To be honest, I have no idea whats up with me but when I do, I'll tell you all," he explained. I nodded and leaned up to kiss his cheek.
"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you too, thanks," he said back.
"Niall?" He asked.
"Yeah?"
"I think I found something that helps me feel better," he said.
"Thats good, what is it?" I asked.
"You," he whispered. I blushed and buried my face into his neck. I mumbled a thanks and love you and hugged him tighter.
"Fuck," he said and I felt him tense.
"What?" I asked and pulled back.
"What I said to Lou... Fuck that was horrible oh god what if he hates me. Well no shit he hates me, I told him to jump off a bridge oh my god," he rambled.
"Liam, shhh, I'll go get him and you can tell him whatever you need to, okay?" I reassured him. He nodded and I got out and walked towards Louis.
"Lou?" I asked,
"Yeah?"
"Um Liam wants to talk to you, he won't bite," I said when I saw him cringe at Liam's name. Harry's eyes shot with anger and he got up with Lou.
"Please Harry, it'll be fine," Louis said kissing him on the cheek. Harry's eyes softened and he sat down. I watched Louis walk towards Liam's bed.

Liam's POV:

Im such an asshole. Just then a sad looking Louis opened the curtain. I patted the bed beside me and he slowly sat down.
"Look Louis, I'm so fucking sorry for what I said. That was so mean and horrible of me and I wish I could take it back. I really do. I just don't know why I'm being like this but I'm truly sorry and yeah," I said and a felt tears slip down my cheeks.
"Liam, don't cry," he said and wiped the tears away.
"I'm so sorry," I said for the millionth time.
"Its okay, I forgive you, just stop crying," he said and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly.
"I'm sorry," I chocked out again. He rubbed circles on my back trying to calm me. I felt horrible for what I said.
"Louis?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"You smell good," I laughed.
"You're smelling me because?" He laughed too.
"Dunno, you just smell really good," I said. He really did. He smelled sweet and good. He kissed my cheek and got up.
"Can you bring Harry in here, I kinda owe him an apology too," I whispered.
"Okay, but don't go smelling him," Louis said and laughed. Seconds later, Harry was standing in front of me. I got scared for a minute, thinking he would punch me.
"What do you want?" He asked. I flinched at the anger in his voice, causing more tears to spill from my eyes.
"Listen to me," I chocked out. He slowly sat down beside me and watched me. I caught my breath and began talking. I hated this.
"Do you hate me?" I asked.
"Hate you? Never. I love you Liam. A lot. You just got me mad back there," he said.
"I fucking love you Harry. I'm sorry just forgive me. I didn't mean what I said to Louis or to you. I know I'm being stupid, I'm just, I'm sorry," I said.
"I do forgive you. I get it Liam, things get frustrating. Its alright, and I fucking love you too," he smiled so his dimple showed.
"I just feel so bad," I whispered. I threw my arms around Harry and hugged him tight.
"Thank you," he whispered. I pulled away and kissed his cheek.
"I'm tired," I yawned. I saw Harry was already cuddled in my bed. I laughed a bit and did the same.
"Sorry, I'll go," Harry said.
"No its fine, stay," I told him as my eyes started to droop. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I snuggled into his chest.
"Night Harry," I said.
"Night Liam," he said. I fell into a deep sleep...

A/N: its almost 2:30 AM and im supposed to be up at like 9 tomorrow and i feel like shit :/ im gonna head to bed. Hope you like this...xxx