"Lucas you're making this so difficult bro bro."

"Don't act like you don't want me Naomi cause I know you do."

With every step he took forward I took a step back until we were backed up in this small ass corner. We're so close bruh my stomach is doing flips and shit.

"Don't fight it." He mumbles against my lips.

I don't know how but we ended up on Marco's office table I was straddling Lucas, I started grinding on Lucas and he moaned slightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

Lucas POV

I started kissing Shawty to the point where she didn't know who's air she was breathing, I honestly didn't think she was going to listen to my explanation. I'm glad she did though.

"So I see you forgave a nigga." I said while smirking.

"Yeah yeah whatever Kid Lucas you have me all hot and bothered and shit."

She got off of me and got herself together.

"Lucas come here you got lipgloss on your lips."

She wiped my lips and I just stared at her intently I can't believe what just happened bro bro.

"What're you doing for the rest of the evening?"

"I'm going to pick up the boys and then I'm going to hang out with Nick for awhile..w-would you like to join us?"

"I would love to Naomi."

"Alright cool, I'll text you my address so we can link up."

"Okay Naomi."

"Wipe that smile off your face nigga you're too happy."

"Mhmmmmm you got a nigga feeling some type of way."

"Yeah yeah, I'll see you later."

"How you know I'm going to be staying here?"

"I assumed Marco is having you close the shop or clean or some shit because, I know he didn't just let you try to lock me in here without a price."

"I'm cleaning the bathroom." I mumbled.

She started laughing

"Make sure you wash your dirty ass hands before you come to my house."

"Aight."

"So you just going to let me leave without giving me a kiss?"

I smirk , I close my eyes and start leaning in to give her a kiss. I start to hear giggling. She got a nigga kissing the air.

"Alright Naomi I see how we rock."

"Whatever!"

Now she's gone, I can't wait to meet her siblings forreal they ready to be my little homies.

"I see you and Naomi made up quickly." Marco said.

"Shut up mane, just pass me a broom."

Naomi POV

I'm on my way to the daycare now to pick up the boys, but I'm mad excited Lucas is coming over. He's my nigga but not my nigga yet. I can't believe I was all over him like that, ole boy had me moanin'
and shit .

I pick up the boys and we head home.

"Sissy what're we eating tonight?" Jaylin asked.

"Well Nicky and my special friend Lucas is coming over so I'll make everyone pineapple bowls with teriyaki chicken and white rice okay?"