Chapter 2

Dahyun

I heard the sound of a knock on the window. I went to check and can't believe my eyes to see Jeon Jungkook who was grinning. He gestured his hand, telling me to open the window and I did.

" How the hell did you get up here?" I asked, feeling a bit shock. I know that he was going to come but didn't expect him to see me this way.

" I climbed, of course." He said in a 'duh' tone. " Move. It's cold out here." He pushed me aside and entered my room.

" Who said that you can enter my room?" I exclaimed.

" I did." He replied as he lay down on my bed.

" Get out." I huffed.

" No."

" Ugh! My brother is home right now and if he sees you, you'll be dead meat!" Seriously, my brother can be so scary at times.

" Then don't let him see me."

" Omg. Please get out. I don't to see my brother turns into a wolf in the middle of the night." Yes, he can.

" It's not 12 yet." He played around.

" Oh god! You're so annoying! Please leave!" I half yelled. This guy is seriously getting on my nerves.

" Fine. I will but only if you hang out with me for a sec."

" No-"

" Then I'm not leaving." He said, pulling my blanket and hug my teddy bear. I hate this dude.

" Okay! Okay! Fine."

" Promise?" He stuck out his pinky fingers. I hesitated but didn't have a choice but to hooked my pinky with his.

" I promise." He smile and jump out from the window and on that very time, my brother came in. Hyuuu..

" Who were you talking to?" He asked, laughing.

" No one. Just to myself." I stupidly answered.

" You're so weird sis."

" That's why you love me." I said, making a smugly face.

" No. It's weird to have a weird sister." He uttered with a smile plastered on his lips.

" I hate you."

" Aww. I love you too sis. " He grinned.

" Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, the house bell rang. Oh god, don't tell me its him.

" I'll go check." He left. Oh god.

Jungkook

The door opened, revealing a man in his mid twenties. This must be her brother.

" May I help you?" He asked confusingly.

" Can I meet Dahyun?" I asked politely.

" Umm.. Who are you?" He asked, a little bit harsh.

" Oh, right. I'm her friend, Jungkook." I answered carefully.

" She never told me about you." He said with a stern voice. Okay, I'm getting scared.

" Umm." Holy shit! What should I say?

" Oppa, it's okay. He's my friend. Can we have a walk for a while? I'll be back before 10." Dahyun came. Hyuu.

" But-"

" Please. I promise I'll be back before 10." Dahyun reassured him.

" Okay. Make sure to be back before 10. If you late for 1 sec, I'll have to question your friend." He said, looking at me with a scary smile. Oh god.

" Alright. Bye!" We walked away after I bowed to him.

I looked over to Dahyun, who was holding in her laughter.

" What's so funny?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed then she burst into laughter and that laughter of hers was cute.

" I'm sorry. It's my first time seeing you that nervous." She said, still laughing her butt off.

" What do you expect? Your brother was scary and strict. How can you live with him?" I said with a scared expression.

" Hey, he's a great brother. It's his first time meeting you so he wanted to be careful. But once you get to know him, you'll know how cool he is. And most importantly, he's the only family I had left." Only family? Okay. That makes me curious.

" What do you mean?" I asked curiously

" Nothing. Why do you want to hang out today? We have school tomorrow." She sighed.

" First of all, I was bored to death at home. My parents were busy with their latest project and my brother is at his girlfriend's, I guess so, I was all alone just now so I texted you." I explained.

" Why didn't you text Jimin instead?" I rolled my eyes.

" I hang out with him everyday and texting him makes me feel gay." I uttered.

" Well, you are gay." I knew she'll said that.

" Quit with that." She laughed.

" Then you're an idiot."

" Thank you." I smiled. She looked at me and ask,

" Why do you like me, calling you an idiot?" Her eyes met mine. Now it's my chance to give her hints.

" Because it sounds cute when you're say it. It doesn't sound insulting but instead cute but only when you say it." She blinks and looked away. Aww.. Is she blushing.

" You truly are an idiot." She shook her head.

I just laughed and suddenly I have a question popped inside my head. A question that I wanted to ask her everyday.

" Dahyun," I called, she hummed and looked at me. " Why do you act so cold towards me? We've known each other since 15 and this is like the first time, we walk calmly without arguing. We always fought when we was 16. Everything we did together, ended up into an argue.

" I don't know. Maybe it's because we're getting more mature now." She said. Her voice was softer than usual. Oh, how I wish she talk to me this way everyday.

" And because of hormones."

" eww. You're a pervert." She laughed and I laughed too.

" But seriously, why? Why are you so cold towards me?" She looked down.

" Hey, it's almost 10. I don't want you to get into trouble with my brother."

" Aww.. Are you worried for me?" She scoffed and shook her head.

" Why would I be worried for you? Let's go." I nodded and walked her back home.

We arrived in front of her house and I saw her brother, standing by the door. Dude, that's scary.

" Thank you for the walk. It was nice. Let it be first and last okay? See you at school tomorrow." What?? No way..

" Okay. See ya." She smiled a little and walked away.

She turned to me and wave goodbye and I wave back to her. I looked at her brother and bowed. He nodded slightly and closed the door after Dahyun entered the house.

-

I slump myself on the bed and take out my phone to text Dahyun. Grinning to myself.

To : Dahyun ♡

Tonight was fun. I had a great time. See you at school tomorrow. Anyways, goodnight!! ;)

I pressed 'send' and held my phone close to me in case she replies.

Ping! Wow. She did replied.

From : Dahyun ♡

Yeah. You forced me.. I don't want to see you tomorrow. Nightssss idiot.

As I read her message, I laugh to myself and just stared at my phone blankly. I will make sure that it won't be our last walk.

End of chapter 2