"Shit mate do you really have to wear these?", Liam says as he tries to pull them up my legs. He finally gets them on and I button and zip them up. He sets me in my chair and I slip on a nice blue button up shirt. Leaving the top three buttons undone. he slips on a pair of socks on my feet with my black boots. I decide to leave my long curls down and let them fall down my shoulders. Whipping some of it to the side to get it out of my face. i spray on some cologne. Louis' favorite to be specific. Calvin Klein. Liam is in a  pair of blue jeans and a red checkered flannel left open with a nice t-shirt underneath it. We grab our wallets and Liam his keys and we head out the door. When we get to the club the parking lot wasn't real full but you could tell they were getting good business for it being a weak day. We find a parking spot close to the door and he parks. Getting my chair out, me opening the door and lifting my leg up with my hand to help get up in my chair. He wheels me in and the response I get when I walk through the door is breathtaking.

"Harry! Welcome 'home' Buddy!", a regular says as he pats my shoulder. "We missed you Harry!", another voice hollered out. And then one that got me to chuckle a bit. "Harry Styles is in the house! Need a crown and coke ready!". All these people are special to me. They show their love and support always. But there was only one face I was anxious to see as we made our way to the bar. Someone had already moved a couple of bar stools so that I could fit my chair there. Yeah, i set kind of low, but i scooted back some so that they could see me from behind the bar. When Louis seen me appear from the crowd, his look about broke me. His eyes were red and puffy. Circles under his eyes. They no longer shined like they use to. He was dressed quite nicely. But the look in his eyes said so much more than the clothes he was wearing. When our eyes met, we both teared up a bit. He didn't walk away like I thought he would. Or have someone else wait on me. Instead, he brought me a glass of soda and iced water. not being able to drink sucks, but maybe without the liquor and alcohol, my thoughts will remain clear.

"On the house', he said with a soft smile as he placed the drinks in front of me and then went to help someone else. The evening went like that. He was always the one to serve my drinks. Our words were short and few, but the looks we snuck in and shared said more than any words could say. I still seen hope and love in his eyes. I hope he seen the same in mine. At one point, Eds voice came through the speakers causing us all to look over at him. Which we he speaks and sings, that's about all you can do. Look at the man in awe at how great his voice is.

"Boys can I borrow my favorite waitress, pretty please?", He asked. Alex blushing as Niall pushed her towards the stage. "My special girl and I have been working on a song together and tonight we would like to share it with our great friends. We hope you enjoy it. It's called 'Photograph'", He said as Alex grabbed a mic and he got his guitar settled on his shoulders. Him wearing a head piece mic.. The sound of his guitar playing and then their voices coming through the speakers. They sound so great together. They are great together in all ways possible.

"loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes but it's the only thing that I know When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes. It is the only thing that makes us feel alive. We keep this love in a photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing. Hearts are never broken And time's forever frozen still. So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You wont ever be alone, wait for me to come home. Loving can heal, Loving can mend your soul And it's the only thing that I know. I swear it will get easier, Remember that with every piece of you And it's the only thing we take with us when we die. We keep this love in this photograph We made these memories for ourselves Where our eyes are never closing hearts are never broken And time's forever frozen still. So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You wont ever be alone. And if you hurt me That's okay baby, only words bleed Inside these pages you just hold me And I wont ever let you go. Wait for me to come home. Wait for me to come home. Wait for me to come home. Wait for me to come home. You can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen Next to your heartbeat where I should be Keep it deep within your soul. And if you hurt me, well, that's okay baby, only words bleed Inside these pages you just hold me And I wont ever let you go. When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me under the lamppost back on sixth street Hearing you whisper through the phone, "wait for me to come home." 

Everybody was quiet until they were done. The club broke out in applause when they finished. They did amazing on that. "and yes, we wrote that together", Alex said through the mic just as she walked off the stage. We all told her how great they sounded when she came back up to the bar to get her tray and deliver drinks. Louis and I could only look at each other the whole time they sang. Niall and Zayn took over the orders for Louis, as he couldn't move from his spot. Our eyes never leave each other the whole time. When it was done he winked at me. Not like just any wink. But one filled with emotion as to say 'wait for me to come home'. He then walked over to Niall whispering something in his ear as he squeezed his shoulder and walked back towards the office. Niall looked at me and smiled a little. He mouthed "Give him time", and then went back to serving customers. Liam squeezed my shoulder and smiled. "It's not over yet Haz. I seen how he was looking at you. You just need to prove to him that you return that love and those emotions.", He said as he took a drink of his soda. At that moment my phone buzzed in my lap. I opened it to see a message from my love.

"Haz, i still love you. Nothing will ever change that. but at the same time, I'm not ready to just run back into your arms. Give me time and prove yourself to me. We may have to start at the beginning when/if we decide to mend things. But that is better than nothing. Just give me time, luv. I love you my baby xx ~ Lou".  I started crying again. Not full on sobbing, but the tears were falling. I texted him back when I wa able to breath properly and get my bearings together again.

"I understand love. I will wait as long as it takes. I will do everything I can to prove my love for you and how sorry I am. I love you so much baby. You are my whole world. Boxing doesn't even mean to me as much as you do. It took me a bit to realize that. But I have and I will do all I can to prove that to you. Love you my baby! xx ~ H". I then put my phone away and a smile appears on my face. Liam looks at me in understanding as he had read the messages. Louis then appears back behind the bar and his appearance is much better as well. It's a start and I am not screwing this up. Yep, finishing those songs and surprising him with them soon. Not sure how, but I will. The night has ended and I am now laying comfortable in my bed. Pain meds taken so I can sleep well. I lay there and think of him kissing me. Yes, he kissed me goodnight as we all left the club. It was on the cheek but it was something. i have a feeling I will sleep better than I have the last couple of nights. A renewed hope filing my heart and thoughts. Louis filling them all.

A/N: Holy Cow! This was a looong chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Hope it wasn't too boring. Please vote and comment. Love hearing from you guys. Hope this chapter was what you have been waiting for. Still hope for them. Harry realizing what he has and what he needs to do to keep it. Yaay! thank you again for all your support. much love xx