"You guys, please stop fighting with each other over Louis and myself. This is our mess and we need to fix it", I told them as put my fork down. No longer in the mood to eat. I will in a bit though so I'm not taking my meds on an empty stomach.

"You got that right. It is your guys' mess and it's time you both get your heads out your asses and fix shit! Quit running from and quit pushing each other away!", Niall said as he glared at me a bit. Not hatefully but very seriously. The look on his face says that he is done with this shit. "We had the same talk with Louis last night at the club", Niall expalains. "He said that he will eventually talk to you, but not right now. He is still hurt and is afraid of what he may say or do if he sees you"

"Niall and I are looking at getting away next weekend. In a week and a half. Just he and I. You're going to need help. That would be the great time for you and him to talk. Either end it and walk away. Or grow a pair and fix shit!", Liam said quite seriously as well. I can't argue with anything they have said. They are both correct. I know I have a lot of patching up to do. And i know that it's going to take some time. So, I guess I better get started now. I send Louis a text

'I am so sorry baby for all the pain and heartache i have caused you and put you through. I love you so much. You are my world. And it's time I start showing you that. i know it will take time, but I am willing to do whatever it takes or however long it takes. You're all I want and need. I love you ~ H'. I then hit send and put my phone down on the table.

"I want to go to the club with you guys tonight", I tell them out of the blue. They both look up at me with shocked looks on their faces.

"Are you sure?", Niall asks me out of concern. I nod my head yes. He then tells us that he is going to go to his and Louis' place and spend the day with his best friend and that Liam and I need to spend the day talking. We all clear the breakfast dishes and then Niall grabbed some of his things, gave Liam a kiss. Well, more like snogged the piss out of him and then he left.

"what would you like to do?", Liam asked as he wheeled me into the living room.

"A shower for sure", i said as I laughed a bit. "I need to wash my stinky self before I go face my man", I say with a soft smile. "He is still, mine, right Liam?", I asked him as we got settled in the living room.

"he hasn't said any different, Haz", Liam answered with a smile. That calmed my heart a bit. After a bit, Liam takes me upstairs to get my bath done. He helps me to set on the shower seat that we had put in. I can do most things. They encourage me to do all that I can. So he hands me the shampoo and I wash up what I can. Due to the bar in my back, bending is limited, so Liam washes my legs and feet. I wash my upper body and my hair. He holds me up so can wash .well..my lower regions..front and back side. He grabs a towel and lifts me up and takes me to my room. He lays me down and dries off my legs and feet. I dry off my upper body and hair. he then helps me back down stairs and puts me in my chair. The more he does this..the more I see how dependent I am on him..the more determined I get to get my therapy going. I am not this person. I will not become this person. I will not put this burden on Him or Niall, and especially not Louis. I am suppose to be taking care of Louis. Not the other way around. When we get down stairs, I see my abandoned phone laying on the coffee table. Light flashing letting me know i have a notification. I open it up and my heart nearly stops and my breath hitches. It's from Louis..

'Thank you ~ Lou'. is all it said but it was enough for me to break down again. He responded, that's all I needed him to do. He opened my message...he read my words..that's enough for me to know that I still have a chance. But no more room for screw ups. This is it. My next moves and attempts will either make us..or break us. The day goes by kind of slowly yet quickly. Liam and I just sat around relaxing and chatting. We leave the 'Stylinson' mess be for now and just talk about everyday things. Before we know it, it's time to get ready to head on out. Niall and Louis are just going to meet us there. I ..well with Liam's help..slip on a pair of my black skinny jeans.