emotional out (literally) part 1

YOUR POV

after the tragic between me and trunks and getting back together everything seems perfect after graduating collage i made my dad teach me the instant transmission. why? well after collage i wanted to learn more about our galaxy so i made him teach me it was hard but i finally learned to do it so i said good bye to everyone i grab some clothes, food and water, and some sensu beans just in cased i get my self into trouble which i did when i was at the south galaxy trying to get some essence in there kind and they started attacking and shooting at me good i got away with some essence i put them in my bag before instant transmission away from that dump planet i then went to a new a planet it was field with crystal it was so beautiful there i then found a crystal with five slice in them there was red,blue,green,violet,and yellow beacuse of my curiosity i put it in my bag and i'll examined them when i get back well i'll be back in 10 seconds since that was my last trip so concentrate and finally saw earth so i went there in a flash i saw my house it was the same i knock on the door no one answered i knock again on my second knock i heard a scream "we don't want any!" the person i recognized that voice it was mom she must be thinking of some sells man or something i then laughed "is that the greet i get for coming after a year of away in earth?!" i said, i then heard some running on the stairs i already knew who it is 'it's mom' i thought while sweat-dropping the door then opened and i saw mom happy with a tear on her eyes i can't blamed her it's been so long she then gave me an engulf hugged i almost passed out "mom...air....please" i said in a low tone she then let me go and said sorry to me "it's ok " i said i then remembered something it was about the crystal "hey mom where are the others?" i asked "oh there in the capsule corp. i didn't want to come everybody probably is there. why?" she asked i look threw my bag and showed her the crystal "it's so beautiful" she said i put the crystal back to my bag and went inside "hey mom is it okay if i go to the party?" i asked she nodded her head i smiled and take a bath and change my clothes and was ready to go i then put the crystal in my bag i then said good bye to mom before flying to capsule corp i was excited to meet them again mostly trunks i missed him a lot i then saw the building it was loud i can tell the party was starting i then landed in there lawn since that were the party was everybody stop dancing looking at me i waved at them "hey guys great to see you!" i said cheerfully i saw dad walking and stop to look at me "y/n is that really you?" he asked i nodded and they all gave me a hug a didn't saw trunks i laughed "hey come on guys let go i'm not dead you know " i said and they all let go i then saw trunks walking towards me and stop when he was close to me he smiled i returned it and he gave a hug i hugged him back we then pulled away we looked at each others eyes i then leaned forward and he did to we then touched each others lips we kissed like that for a few seconds and pulled away i then looked at the others they were all smiling surprising was also vegeta that grumpy trolled finally smiled "hey aunt y/n don't forget me " i heard a little girls voice i then looked down and saw pan she grown alot [the pan on dragon ball gt that age] i then bend to her height and smiled at her "hey pan it's great to see you" i said and she suddenly hugged making me fall on my bum i hugged her back anyways "i miss aunt y/n " she said "i missed you too pan" i said i then stood up "oh i almost forgot i want to show guys.." i paused for a second to get the crystal and continued when i got it out of my bag "this" i finished showing them the crystal they were all 'aww' when they saw it "i don'w know what it is but i need a help from bulma" i said looking at her she nodded then i didn't noticed it when pan took the crystal out of my hand.

"hey what those this do" she asked while examining it "it's so beautiful" she said i smiled at her but all of a sudden it started to glow she freaked out she then throw it to dad and he throw it to gohan who threw it goten then threw to me when i held it the glow got bigger and bigger and it started to blow making everyone spread when it stop i was unconscious with...five more me? i then woke up i felt weak i then looked at everyone who was trying to stand up i help them up when they all were standing i looked behind me and saw 5 more me in different colored skin one was red,blue,green,violet,and yellow everyone was shocked then the red one started to talk angrily "hey were the heck i'm i?!" it screamed the violet one hid behind a tree really fast "oh come on anger this isn't so bad" the yellow said cheerfully "i don't know being somewhere like this placed makes me feel sad" the blue one said "ugh what a terrible party i need somewhere more fabulous" the green said i was confused everyone was also confused "hey who are you?" my dad asked the red then flew infront of him "who needs to know?" she asked still angry "umm we do" my dad said a little nervous "oh sorry we haven't introduced our self i am joy, and the red one is anger and the violet one hiding behind a tree is feared and the blue one laying sadly on the grass is sadness and the green one is discuss " the yellow one said we all nodded "so why do you look like me?" i asked "that because we are your emotion" joy said "ugh you really need better clothes " discuss said while looking at her nails 'geez talk about bulla much' i thought i then shake my head and snapped out of my thoughts "so you are my emotions ?" i asked the 5 of them nodded "and it's all because of that stupid crystal?" i asked again they nod again "so how do i get you back?" i asked "oh that's easy you just need us to be touch by the crystal and turned them back to one crystal" she explained i then so the 5 crystal they were spread they weren't stick together like the last one and the weird thing is the colors were gone they were plain but i'm pretty sure it's because my emotions were gone "so i just touch with this and you'll be with me again?" i asked they nodded "so what happened if i don't get you back?" i asked joy pointed towards my hand i was confused but when i looked at it, it was fading i got scared and everyone was too "ok it's great to see my emotions but you guys need to get back now" i said i was about to touch them when anger step away with the other 4 emotions "what makes you think i'll be going back with this losers" anger said i was shocked that they didn't want to return i then fell to my knees feeling weaker everyone ran towards me and kneeled down to help me i thank them before looking back at my emotions anger was laughing evilly and they all left "ok guys i need all of you to get my emotions back with this crystal just touch them and they'll get absorb just get back when you have them all and leave the rest to me" i said to them they all nod and left with the crystal that i gave to dad but one of them didn't.trunks he didn't left "i'll be taking care of you and your now stopping me " he said to me i sighed and looked at him "you wouldn't leave me wouldn't you?" i asked he nodded his head and i smiled at him "which means you are the best boyfriend ever" i said to him he smiled and picked me up bridal style and brought to the clinic bed 'please get my emotions back guys'i thought before going to sleep.