bonus chapter

YOUR POV

i was really happy when me and trunks started dating for 2 years but we suddenly broke up. well it all started like this...

-----flashback-----

i was at collage and trunks said he will visit me at the end of the school and we will go out on a date. after school i was walking at the hall and putting my books at my locker i grab my bag and when i was out side i saw trunks.... kissing another girl i was shocked at this when i look at the girls face it was velese goten's ex they broke up a year ago but that doesn't matter know i went behind trunks and tap his shoulder when he looked at me i slap him hard he was shocked "HOW COULD YOU?!" i said while tears rolling down my face "y/n it's not what it looks like you see--" he tried to explain but velese cut him off "trunks was happy when he kiss me" she bragged trunks then look shocked "WHAT?! y/n don't listen to her she was the one who kissed me i didn't even want to kiss her!" trunks said "oh trunks stop pretending would ya" velese said while rapping her arm around trunks trunks tried to jerk it away but he couldn't "y/n please listen---" i cut him off "were over" i mumble "what?" "I SAID WERE OVER?!" i screamed trunks widened his eyes and he started to get angry "you know what fine WHAT DO I CARE!" he said my heart started to shatter when he said that when he realized what he said to me his eyes widened "oh no y/n i d-didn't m-mean to say that" he said while approaching me he was about to put his hand on my shoulder but i turned around and fly off trunks was shocked he then look at velese "oh don't worry about that loser she's not perfect for you i am " she said "that 'loser' was my girlfriend and she was the best thing that had ever happened to me until you ruined our relationship " trunks said angrily "come on trunks she's pathetic " she said in a flirty way "arg! no she wasn't she's amazing she was better than you!" trunks said while pointing at velese before flying off velese was shocked for what trunks said. he went to my house when i got outside i was still upset when i saw him i got angry "what do you want ?" i said in a rude way "look y/n i'm really sorry for what happened i didn't mean to kiss her" he said i just scoffed he then continued to talked "i know your angry at me but please for give me" he said i talked to him but i wasn't looking at him "what do you care you already said you didn't care " i said in angry and sad voice "y/n please give me a second chance " he said to me i then started to cry "just leave me alone trunks" i said in a shaky voice "look i'm trying my best so you can give me a second i guess that will never happened " he said in a angry voice he fly off and shut the door shut and ran to my room.

-----end of flashback-----

i was at school hanging with sam and goten they already knew what happened to me and trunks last week i was always sad but thanks to them i was happy again but every time i see trunks at the school hall (yes you and trunks are at the same school) i get upset or angry we always ignored each other and sam and goten can tell that "look y/n we both know you miss him and he miss you back can't you forgiv him?" sam ask i scoffed "why so he can broke my heart? look it's true i miss him a lot but i'm pretty sure he doesn't " i said they look at me "no your wrong he does miss you he told me after you 2 broke up" goten said in serious tone i looked at him shocked but then i look down "but i'm pretty sure he won't forgive me " i said in a sad tone "hey i got an idea !" sam said excitedly i look at her confused "idea for what?" "duh an idea how to get you both together again !" "WHAT?!" i said "look hears the plan remember that festival at our school this Friday?" she said both me and goten nodded "so you can sing about something that it says something about you 2" she said "like what?" "ooh how about that song 'you don't know me' by elizabeth gillies " sam said while clapping her hand "hey ya i heard y/n sing that ones when she was studying" goten said "guess it's official goten at friday i want you to tell trunks to come at the festival " sam said goten nod sam then started to look at me "y/n i want you to sing that song at friday" "i don't guys what if it doesn't work" i said still looking at the floor sam then put her hands at my shoulder and has a serious look "this will work just trust me" she said i smiled and nod "ok guess we better get to our class " sam said we both nod and run to our class 'i just it works ' i thought.

-----time skip-----

'today's the day i just hope this works i really missed him' i thought while looking at crowd i then saw sam waving at me and giving me a thumbs up i nod and when look at the left i saw trunks and goten hanging out nest to the drinks i then heard the guys on the mic called my name "and know our nest singer y/n!" he said everyone then started to clapped i went to the mic and look at trunks and goten

goten's pov

i was talking to trunks and asking him questions "hey trunks do you miss y/n?" i asked him his widened and he look at me "yeah i do. why?" "do you still want to be with her?" i asked him he nodded "yeah she was really important to me i just wish she missed me back" he said while looking at his shoes "she does miss you" i said while putting one of my hands on his shoulder "yeah but i bet it's too late " trunks said "that's not how she's showing " i said while pointing at the stage he then look at the stage and his eyes widened when she saw y/n at the stage.

YOUR POV

the music started and i was nervous i took a deep breath and started singing.

You think you know me

But you don't know me
You think you own me
But you can't control me
You look at me and there's just one thing that you see
So listen to me
Listen to me

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder
I'm dangerous I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

You think you got me
But you don't get me
You think you want me
But you don't know what you're getting into
There's so much more to me then what you think you see
So listen to me
Just listen to me

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-L-Louder.
I'm dangerous I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

And the longer that you stay, the ice is melting
And the pain feels okay, it feels okay (heyy)

You push me back
I'll push you back
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder x9

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder
I'm dangerous I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
And I don't have to
I think you know me

after that i saw everyone cheering clapping even trunks was clapping and he was smiling i started to blush when has smiling at me he started running and went to the stage he then approach me

"i miss you " he said i put my hands on my hips and look at him "so what are you gonna do about it ?" i asked he smirked and put his hand on my cheeks and kissed i was shocked but i gladly kiss him back everyone one was cheering after we kissed he put his for heard on mine and smiled "i love you " he said "i love you too" i said and we kissed again