chapter 11: my princess

YOUR POV

tomorrow will be tori's coronation all the maid's are fixing the ballroom for tomorrow while we we're eating just eating dinner it was a bit quite until I start a conversation " so Tori who are the people who'll be showing up tomorrow ?" I ask while eating lasagna " well there's the kingdom of new York,queen Elizabeth,the breifs family, and many more " " oh OK.WAIT THE BREIFS ARE COMING!? " I ask while spitting my lasagna " well why not I mean they are famous and they are the one who invented capsules which is super handy " " I know it's just me and my parents already know about them and one of them is my kinda of a crush which is also my friend but he doesn't know " I said while lowering my head " ahh my sister does have a crush on trunks that so adorkable " goten said while smirking I stick my tounge out and look away. After eating dinner we went to our rooms when I went to my room I saw my dress on a manequen my dress looks like the dress of Anna from frozen but it was (f/c) I then change into my PJ'S and after brushing my teeth I went to my bed and fall asleep . While I was sleeping I heard a knock on my window I then wake up I look at my clock and it was 3:00 AM the knock on my window was still going on I tried to ignore it but it was irritating I groand and went to my window I saw a person flying and was wearing a Hood and his head was down so I wouldn't see his face he was flying I ask him who he was and he just chuckled he then took off his Hood and I widened my eyes it was trunks " trunks what are you doing here and how did you find me? " I ask him " well I went to your this morning nobody was home I then saw your note" he said while getting my note on his pockets " oh yeah. Well anyway are you going to the coronation tomorrow? " " yeah. Well i better get going my mom will freak out if she finds out I'm missing " " sure bye trunks " I said I was about to close my window when he stop me " hey (y/n)" " yeah ?" " well since your the temporary princess i was wondering if you want to be my dance partner? " he asked I was schock for his question and yet happy " sure " " really?" " yes I would be honered " I said it like a princess we both laugh " well good bye my princess " " good bye my prince" I said kissing him on the cheeck he was blushing but I didn't notice he then fly off I close my window and jump on my bed I was still Schock for trunks question I then feel sleepy and went back to sleep.