Chapter 5 the world spining around us ( catch up)

After Kam kemdre date the world was speading outta control around them. They were so happy about them they didnt check to see whats going on with the world around them. The 2 was in that stage when the world around them didnt matter.   They could carleless who had problems going on. They also had a 2nd date coming friday. Kam had not talk 2 her 2 best friend in a good 2 weeks. its not like she mad at them its just she didnt have the time because the only thing on her mind was kemdre. All Kam could think about is their date how it was almost perfect but she didnt get that special kiss with him. oh and that she hurt him the most of the night  beecause she was clumsy.

Tanz found out that she was getting cheated on with Kamoriah out of all peopel. Tanz was broken hearted when she found out that he was chetating  and didnt  come school for a good 4 days. when she did come back to school her eyes were alll pufffy and red and  her hair was litteraly out of place. Alli was wraped up into many projects and school criuclum to check on with the world. Sanchez was now dating the sweet and innocent isbella because his girfriend was seen cheating  with isbella guy who nobody knows the name of. Isbella was on planent mars and hadnt return because she is lost.

Kam twin mari was just Lost as isbella was too . he was also on plannet mars and was not return back. He didnt know weather  to dimiss the rumors that have been spread around or listen to them. He knew his twin like the back of his hand. he thought twins were suppose to share every detail togather. he noticted that his sister was getting slightly bigger and her face was glowing. he also thought it could been because she dating this new dude name kemdre.  He also finds out a family sercet.

leah who is suppose to be sanchez girlfriends starts sneaking around with Jt. who is isbella boyfriend until they get caught. Leah just wanted to use jt. to make chez jealous. leah didnt really care if she was break up a realtionship to go along with it.

Kamoriah who is kam enemy was seen cheating with Kam bestfriend boyfriend. Kamoriah has been kam has been her enemy since 6th grade. once upon of the time they were best friends. Kamoriah is just begain her revange plan against kam . Kamoriah promise her self that she get revenge even if that means stealing kam bestfriend boyfriend in the process.

Please comment & vote