Chapter 2 i feel sick

Kam point of  view

 As the week went by Kam was getting more stares by her fellow classmates.  As she walked by boys were whistling at her like she was a dog and girls were rolling there eyes at her. Kam felt lost and confused and she still have not went to the docter to see if it is true. Her big date with Kemdre was coming up saturday she had no idea where they were going. She tried her best to avoid her bestfriend and the boy who got her in this sittuation which is sanchez . but, every conner she turned sanchez was right there smiling at her ask her do she rember that night.  

The next day when kam woke up she threw up again and her mother heard her this time . she came in and said swettie are you ok . shaking her head slowly she told her mother no she didnt want to tell her mothere right then and there . She said mom can i not go school today i dont feel so good.  Her mother was bout say something when out of nowhere kam brother amari bust in the door and she not sick she faking and thats not fair.

when everybody left for their jobs and school she decided it was now or never. she called the docter up and said can i  set up a 10:00 appoiment. she shower got dress and called a taxi to the docter.