Chapter 3 results

When Kam arrived at the docter she thought she was dreaming she never expexcted to be  going to docter thinking she pregtant . expecally not at this young age.  She felt as if she was in a movie and she was watching this. As she walked in the docter office women stared given her all diffrent looks she didnt like it felt like they were burning a hole in her stomach. it felt like hours   before her name was called but it was only like 1:15 . when she got in a room to get checked out. The room looked all peaceful and calming and some nice music was playing. she didnt excpect the room to look like that she excpected it to look chatioc . A  tall big man with a bold head said hello ms. walker im Dr. nee.  what seems to b the problem today . he started to put on this big white gloves and shocked and scared kam didnt answer.

The docter made her peform some test  and went back to his offfice. first he said lil girl how old are you . are you sexually active . Stuned and confused by the 2 questions she said im 14 and yes and no. he said as excpected you young lady are 6weeks pregtant. out of nowhere tears burst down her face and she begain crying. she couldnt belive it was true. she thank you and walked out of the office.

as she was watting on a cab she got two new text messages one read i kw ur secert bitch. the other one read y didnt you cum to school what were the resluts.