Chapter 6 The Skittles

Start from the beginning

Christy looked up quickly from the bed with a grimace, she tapped her ears and pointed to the door. I rolled my eyes and sighed, listening to the conversation that was happening outside my door.

"Ryan! Go away! I was trying to talk with Dyl-," she stopped abruptly and the sounds of smacks from kisses made me back away from the door and shut of my hearing.

"That was disgusting. Why did you want me to listen to that?" She gave me a glance before patting the spot beside her and continuing flipping through her magazine from Vogue.

"I just wanted you to know that," she paused in both her words and reading. Her head whipped up quickly towards the door, eyes widened in shock and fear. Not real fear of course but shock, yeah, shock.

"Nathan's on his way in," she said quickly, her head whipping to face me. My face turned into one of confusion until she gave a pointed look at the Skittles. I jumped up and glanced around the room quickly for a spot to hide them. The twist of our doorknob sent me flipping the covers up and me under them. My bottom laying on our Skittles.

Nathan entered the room with with Kyle and Cole, a knowing look on all their faces. Cole surveyed the room quickly, looking like a chipmunk who knew there were acorns to stuff his mouth with in the room. Kyle just stared at us, as if we would give away where we put them. Nathan started walking to my side of the bed, glancing at the covers. My bottom shifted, making sure that I was covering them.

"Stop," Christy yelled, jumping up and tackling Cole from behind who was going through her underwear drawer.

"Puh-lease. Like I haven't seen what fills them," he said continuing his search. Christy's cheeks turned a bright red and she whacked him across the head.

"Bad boy! I told you not to look when I lost my clothes on the last mission! Bad boy!" Cole's head cowered into his neck while Nathan ripped up the covers from my body. My eyes and attention turned to him, trying to sink further into the beds with the Skittles. His eyes studied the bed quickly, looking for my Skittles. I kicked him trying to make him move away from me and drop the covers.

"Go away! I'm cold and I need my covers, drop them," I whined at him, adding a shiver to the act.

"Once you tell where the Skittles are, I'll drop them, easy as that," his eyes bored into mine. In my peripheral vision I saw Christy's head whip around to face us.

"Don't do it, Dylan," she yelled, making me believe that she thought I was an idiot. I pulled Nathan on top of me, the covers coming with it.

"I got my covers back, it's okay," I whispered into his ear that was close to my mouth. His head shivered a couple of times when my mouth skimmed across his ears. "And, Nathan," I said getting closer to his ear, well aware that all the eyes in the room were staying at me with disbelief, "My Skittles!" I jumped up holding the Skittles above my head, standing on the bed with Nathan on the floor. His eyes whipped to them quickly and I picture his mouth watering with want of my Skittles.

I moved my Skittles to my breast, hugging them as of it were my pup, and glared at the boys in the room who were inching closer to me. Christy waved her arms frantically, making my arms stance into a quarterback position. I threw the Skittles towards her and ran after them.

Running out the door, the both of us rushed pass Ryan who was sitting on a bar stool in the guest house. Weird. I continued running, hearing the loud footsteps, that were not Christy's light feet, catching up to me. I ran out the door, passing by Jake who was laying on the couch watching Finding Nemo. I bit into a corner of the Skittles bag, to hold onto them and shifted into my wolf.

I glanced behind me for Christy, but found Jake who had jumped off the couch for Skittles, Nathan, Cole and Kyle. I bolted into the woods, leaving Christy to fend for herself when she showed herself. I ran on my four furry legs through the woods, just trying to get away from the boys. A howl, let me know they were on my trail and chasing me and my Skittles. I surveyed the area I had run to. There was a cave, trees, a rabbit bouncing on his hind feet cautious at my appearance and a pile of grass that led to a large burrow.

Several paws, made me choose where to hide with the skittles. Burrow, definitely the burrow. I crawled into the burrow, the Skittles swinging in my mouth. A squeak let me know that a small animal had taken shelter here too, I laid down with the skittles under my paw and watched for any movements towards them from the animal.

"Dylan, come out of the burrow," Kyle said from behind me. I twisted my neck to see him and growled at him, trying to keep the Skittles hidden. He rolled his eyes at me not taking my threat seriously. "Don't make me stick Nathan on you." I looked around the burrow that I would have to bear crawl out of.

I held onto my Skittles saying, "I have no clothes."

"Dylan, I've seen you many times before on our missions. Now come on out." Sighing I crawled out, to join my fellow naked pack members. I tightened my hold on my Skittles when Cole started staring at them.

"Mine," I growled at him with teeth bared, hugging the bag as close as I could, shielding them from view in the process.

"You can share," Cole whined, pouting as he inched closer. I shook my head and put the space back between us by stepping backwards closer to Nathan. "Kyle, tell her to share," Cole whined, turning towards him.

"No I'm not sharing, I went and bought them! Mine and Christy's," I yelled at them all. I glanced behind me when the crunch of leaves signaled Nathan getting closer. He smiled cheesily at me and held out his hands like he wanted to give me a hug. I stared at him warily and cautiously ready to run at any sign of him grabbing my precious Skittles.

"Share, Dylan. You need to share," Nathan told me like he was speaking to a child who didn't want to share her toy.

"No," I pouted at him. A touch sent the bag of Skittles swinging and I whacked the person in the face, Christy. "Oh sorry, Cristy!" She held her face and glanced at me and the stuck out her hand and waved for me to give the Skittles to her.

"Now run!" She bolted off into the woods and I tried to follow her, but was picked up off the ground by Nathan. No! My skittles! We're being separated! "Christy! Run and hide them, they've got me." Sniffing at being separated, I wriggled in Nathans arms trying to get free.

"So, Dylan, are you going to share when you see the Skittles again," Cole asked, creeping towards me slowly.

_____________________________________________________________________

Just a little chapter to show Dylan's new personality. I hope you liked it!

Vote

Comment

and Fan please!

Love ya!