Bombs

"I can't believe we have to say goodbye in two day's I'm having such a great time and it's already gonna end"! Jack whined while stretching and slumped back onto his seat.

"Thing's don't last forever but the memories will at least". Cry shrugged and gave a small smile.

"We never talk in person, all together since Felix and Jack live out of the country". Mark rested his hand on his chin and sighed.

"Well let's make these moment's count! We get to eat and just hang out with Arin, Danny, and the other's tommorrow night at least". Felix reminded them and hopefully lightened up the mood.

"True! It'll be awesome because we'll be all together just relaxing". Jack smiled.

Mark and Cry grinned when I mentioned tommorrow night's plan's.

"What's the time"? Cry asked and took a swig of his drink.

"Almost one in the morning". Mark checked his phone.

"Already? Oh! How about we do a challenge? Let's see who can stay up the longest". Felix suggested with a devious grin.

"Sounds interesting". Cry nodded. Cry felt flushed. The acohol would kick in at full drive soon.

"I'm not even the slightest tired I can beat all ye arses"! Jack smirked and crossed his arm's confidentially.

"Don't get too cocky Jack you have to sleep at one point and when you do...". Mark didn't finish and started to laugh wickedly.

"That's creepy". Jack responded in a childish tone.

"Alright"! Felix slammed his fist on the hard, metal table and mumbled to himself.

"Geezus. Take it easy". Mark chuckled.

"One of us is gonna fall asleep at one point". Cry notatied.

"I'm getting bit by dam bugs". Jack scratched his upper arm and groaned.

"And it's cold". Cry slipped on his green hoodie. The moon was now covered by clouds which made it feel as the temperature kept dropping.

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna go inside...". Cry said in a weary voice, picked up his once cold drink and headed for the sliding glass door.

The other's followed in behind. Mark went on his phone and started to dial a number.

"Who you calling"? Felix asked curiously.

"Matt and Ryan should had been home by now I'm starting to get worried". Felix could see the nervous seanstion in his movements as he held the phone to his ear.

"It can be an connection issue or something that doesn't involve their safety at risk". Felix comforted Mark and he smiled at my actions.

"What'ca guy's up to". Jack stood in the door frame confused.

"Matt and Ryan aren't back yet they siad they'd get a few more drinks and...". Mark redialed.

"Shit I forgot". Jack facepalmed himself.

"Should we go out-"? Jack was interrupted by Cry resting his head on the crook Jack's neck and moaned.

"Cry you alright"? Jack helped him balance.

"Never been- better". Cry burped and his head fell back onto Jack's shoulder.

"He's drunk as all fuck". Felix sighed and helped. Mark went over as well to check his conditon.

A vibration came from all off their phone's which was particular.

"Something doesn't look right guy's". Jack looked out the window in horror.

With shaking hands Mark was the first to read the text.

WARNING: NUCLEAR EXPLOSION. TAKE COVER NOW.

Bombs from a far startled us.

"Mark"? Felix shook Mark's shoulder.

"Get in the cellar, RIGHT NOW"! Mark's pushed Felix leading him and the other's downstairs. Mark found Chica standing dumbfounded. He took her in his arm's and carried her down. Mark and Felix struggled with locking the door.

"HURRY UP"! Mark screamed enraged.

Sirens begun to sound but explosions destroyed them. As the bombs neared, Jack helped with stubborned lock. The click notified they were secured.

"A bomb came crashing down on top which sended thing's flying and the whole ground violently shaking. Blackness struck one by one.