"Oh I'm sorry my dear Emmett sir." I said picking my head up making sure to keep my eyes focused on his, not that it helped much. "Would you please do me a great favor and take me back to the place where I was kidnapped by you, your majesty?" I said in a childlike voice.

All irritation in his face was erased replaced by pure anger.

"Get. Out. Now." Were his words. Each coming calm and slow and he made his way to the living room couch. He bumped passed me as if I was not even there.

"What do you mean get out?"

"I mean go back from where you came from."

"I don't know.....know the way." My breath was shaky and I didn't know why.

"Just call Journey, she knows the way right. So just ask her to come pick you up. Now, goodbye."

He made a shoo movement with his hand and turned on the television.

"You can't just kick me out!"

"Look! Let's get one thing straight." He stood up and slowly walked towards me. "I can do whatever the hell I want. You know why? Because....I own you."

I tried to hold my ground under his intense gaze but failed miserably as I backed away, fear clearly behind my eyes.

"You, in no way, own me."

"Oh really? Think about this: who gives your mother money to pay bills, buy food for you, clothing, shoes, anything? Oh yeah, it's me isn't it? "

"Yeah, some job your doing there."

"At least now you'll be able to get off your lazy ass and work! Finally quit mooching off of your mother, she has PROBLEMS. Problems that you have never tried to help her with. Now what does that make you?"

His words hit me hard. He was right.

Not one time did I try to help my mother. The closest I ever came to doing so was when I threw a needle across the room and called her a selfish whore.

For a slight second I thought maybe he was just manipulating me, but I pushed it away quickly.

"You're right." I said barely above a whisper.

"Of course. Now get out. You start work Monday."

"Ok. Umm, bye."

I ran out the front doors into the street, barely missing a head on collision with a mid-sized van.

I looked down at my feet to examine my body and seen my clothing, noticing they did not belong to me. I contemplated walking back into the house and try to obtain my belongings, but something in the back of my head told me it was an awful idea.

I had to agree.

But I couldn't just stand in the middle of the road.

Think, Seraphina, think!

I could knock on the doors of random strangers until one of them let me in to use the phone.