Jin's Crush

Your POV

I was waiting at the bus stop with my three friends, J-Hope, V, and Suga.
"Ugh were going to be late by the time the bus gets here!" Suga complained.
"Hey! It's your fault were late! Your the one who woke up late!" J-Hope yelled at Suga. "Morons get a grip! Not like it's the first time were late." I said trying to make sure they don't rip each other's heads off. "The bus is here!" V yelled happily, jumping up and down clapping his hands.

Rap Monster's POV

While walking with Jungkook and Jin to the bus stop we stopped to get some bubble tea. "Hey what kind do you want?" Jungkook, the youngest, asked.
"Just get us anything." I said back.
"Kk wait for me outside." While waiting outside I noticed Jin was staring at someone. "Hey Jin, stop drooling." I said smiling at him. "Hey I wasn't drooling!" He said while still not taking his eyes off the girl getting on the bus with three other guys. "You like her?" I asked him. "I think she is cute." Jin said with a little smile on his face.
"She is in my home room class. Her name is (Y/N)." He said while starring at the ground blushing. "Hey guys I'm back!" Jungkook walked over to us and we all walked to the bus together.

Jin's POV

Why is (Y/N) so cute? Jin thought as he was starring at you from the back of the class. I wonder who those three guys are she is always talking to? He said while writing in his notebook. It was still the start of class so Jin decided to walk up to (Y/N). "Oh hello, your Soekjin right?" (Y/N) in a kind and innocent voice. "Oh yah. I just wanted to say.....ummmm.....hi? Sorry." He walked back to his seat and hid his face in has arm so no one could see him blush.

Your POV

A boy named Soekjin walked up to you. He was tall and cute and had very pretty eyes. "Oh hello, your Soekjin right?" You say trying not to blush as your crush was standing right in front of you. "Oh yah, I just wanted to say........ummmm......hi? Sorry." He ran back to his seat and put his face in his arm. "What was that about?" J-Hope said. " I don't know but, he is kinda cute." You say blushing while looking at your desk. "You should ask him out!" V said while almost falling out his chair in excitement. "No, I don't think he likes me. Plus he is way to cute not to already be dating someone." You say blushing a bright red.

Hello! This is my very first fanfic I hope you like it! I hopefully will update in a little while. Annyeong!!!