Chapter 1

A/N Get guys this is my very first book so I apologize if it's not the best but please give me your feedback that really helps!! Thanks!!

Dan's POV
Its 10 AM and I'm just now crawling out of bed, but I was also up until 5 AM on tumblr. Anyway I drag myself over to my closet and blindly choose one of my many black tees and put on a pair of black skinny jeans. I can hear Phil in the kitchen clanking pots and pans, I have no clue what he could be up to. So naturally I go out to see what in the world Phil is doing. "Oh good morning Dan, I was trying to make some Delia Smith pancakes for us" Phil said. "Oh wow go you!" I reply.

Phil's POV
I got up weirdly early this morning, 8 AM I don't know why but I figured if I was gonna be up I should do something with my time before Dan awakes. I decide to make some Delia Smith pancakes, even though Dan and I usually do this together I thought it would be a nice treat for him to wake up with breakfast already made. I put on a plaid shirt with some skinny jeans and go on my mission. I had already made our pancakes and was putting the pan away when Dan came out.

Dan's POV
We finished eating our pancakes and I asked Phil "what do you wanna do today?" "I was thinking we could walk to a cafe, think of video ideas and just chill" Phil replied. "Okay sounds good!" I said as I got up to put my dishes in the sink. It was then that I realized I still had my Hobbit hair, I'm almost never around Phil with my Hobbit hair usually the first thing I do in the morning I straighten my hair. " you know your Hobbit hair isn't that bad" Phil said as he walked past me to put his dishes in the sink. "Really?!?!" I asked. "Yeah really" Phil said. Phil was walking back to his room to grab a few things before we left. I decided leave my Hobbit hair for today, I mean it couldn't hurt.

Phil's POV
I have no clue came over me that made me decide it was a good idea to tell Dan how I thought about his Hobbit hair, honestly I think he is beautiful either way. I had a crush on Dan for a while now and ever since we moved in together my feelings for him just keep getting stronger and stronger. I would never dare to tell them this, I would love to let him know how I feel but I'm afraid it would ruin our friendship.