Just go

'Don't look back. Just don't look back' I kept saying waiting to see the world we were about to enter. 'Just don't look back and run'. I kept thinking of the worst and I don't know why. I tried to cut out the "what ifs" but that didn't work so well.

 "Hey Trigger, its going to be alright. Just stay calm." Randy said to try to calm me down. The one who had major anger issues calmed me down but not himself. We were all different in our own way. Myself, I could see things that were to come. Yes, its weird but its true weather you believe it or not.

 I looked over at Randy and then went back to talking to myself. It was about a few minutes later when Jen said "We are ready." At that point I froze in astonishment. I was to scared to move, to scared to talk and say 'No we are not.' I was just scared in general. If we got caught, we were bound to die. That's it. That simple.

 "Grab the bags. Time to be brave." said Keith walking to his side of the old room to grab the money and his own bags. I walked towards Randy and Jen who were standing in their side of the room. I guess I look worried cause Jen said to me "Hey, its okay. We are bullet strong. Nothing will get in the way of our freedom or lives. I promise." She was right. I had to realize that.

 'Don't look back and just go. Run and move as fast as possible.' There was only one problem; how were we supposed to get out of the window when it was boarded up? I took a look at the screws and boards on the window. They were so old that Justin could help peal them off the moldy boards. so, that's what we did. One by one, they slowly came off. In about 10 minutes, we had all of the screws off and all of the boards off the window and the window was wide open leaving enough room to squeeze through and get outside. The cold wind hit our faces. But it also hit the man that we didn't hear come in the room. we were all gathered by the window at that point and the man was so silent. He made a loud "BOOM!" and we all turned around.

 "Well where do you think you girl and germs are going?" He said. "Now!" Randy said sliding out the window. I followed and then Keith. Jen came after that with Justin. We all fell to the hard ground and started running. "Hey!" the man yelled at us. "Get your little fucked up heads back here!" He screamed.

 Gun shots fired at us but missed by a long shot. I couldn't see much as we ran. I was a little distracted by all the noise but I guess it was all going to get lighter so we could actually see where we were going.

"Don't look back just go!" Keith yelled as we all ran as a group into the open roads and in the beginning of freedom.