Prologue

I was 3 when it all happened. Trapped with 4 other kids around my age. I couldn't see anything but darkness and a little green, glowing handle. At the time, I had no idea what that was for or what was going on for that matter. It was hard to breath in this dark, wet place. I remember hearing splashes of water here and there as we seemed to go faster and faster by the second. Finally, I saw light for the first time in, what seemed like, a couple days. 

 I saw the 4 other kids, one being a girl and the rest boys. We were at some house, trapped and scared. I remember seeing a tall, slim like figure in all black clothing dumping us onto the cold, wet, hard floor like garbage. We were treated like garbage for the next few months. 

  We ate a little piece of raw meet once a day and only drank what came out of the leaking pipes. It was hard for those months, but I became close with the other kids. In the time that was our free time, we'd play with twigs that we found on the ground and jump in puddles. 

The next year or so, I figured out how to talk a little, and so did everyone else. I learned my name, Trigger, and their names as well, Justin, Keith, Randy, and Jen. We talked until we were screamed at by the figure to "shut the fuck up!" 

Still treated like garbage, food was slim and water was nonexistent to us. I daydreamed what the outside world looked like most of the time. I would imagine what my mom and dad looked like and if they even remembered me at all. If they had died or not. If they were out day and night looking for me. If they were, they wouldn't find me. I was trapped in a wet, dark, cold room with 4 other kids and one mean adult. 

Once and a while, we would get new cloths that actually fit us. I think that was the nicest thing the figure has ever done for us. They looked like rags but we could've gotten boxes. 

I liked the quiet that we had though. It gave me time to think about what was going to happen to all of us. What was going to happen to the slim figure. What was going to happen to the outside world when we were set free.

Only being 4, I had no idea if this life style was bad or not. So, I treated it the best I could, bringing the good into bad situations. Like, when we got yelled at. I always said "yeah yeah we'll be quiet but only if we get more food." Or something like that. It was fun for a short while but then, it got me in big trouble. I had to sit outside in a cage for about an hour or so and then go sit in the corner for 30 more minutes. It was tough but I got through it.