.5.

Chapter 5 Love Potion.
Enjoy!~~~~

Its been a month now. Not much has happened since I came to this place. I also got it threw my mind that this is the underworld and the Greek gods are all real though it is still hard to believe. Sighing I sat in my large room relaxing in the quietness. I am truthfully scared. I almost died then I meet the Greek gods and now I'm staying in the underworld. And I have yet to freak out. But I guess I have never freaked out easily. Not after mother's death. It is actually quite descent down here for I have been here for a week or two by now. But it is somewhat lonely. The only one I have seen has been Lucian. I tried to question her but she has advised to keep the questions out of sight since this place isn't exactly keen on revealing any of its own. So I'm bored, curious, and lonely. Great combination for the already depressed and ill. Yes, ill I have always had fragile health. My mother said it was the reason why I have been homeschooled. And why I wasn't allowed to play with the neighborhood children outside. So I was always locked inside. So it isn't like I'm not use to it. Its just...when I was locked up I got to explore the house and have at least some free will. At least before mother died. Oh and I also noticed something. Lucian seems to really and I mean really enjoy the Victorian times. Since that is what she filled my wardrobe with and what I am wearing now. It is a long silky dress in the colors blue and white. She says it is not a fancy dress but I don't feel like that. I am used to leggings and overly large sweaters. Not dresses. But it's fine. I really don't want to anger anyone. I have been through too much that I just...I just kind of given up...I know I'm a coward it's just he is the god of the underworld. Who knows how violent he can become once angry. I just wish not to be the cause of that anger. But I do have to say. He interest me in many...ways. And now he has started to appear more frequently in my sleep. I also noticed him checking up on me more frequently. I really do hope there is not a problem with me staying here...
"Miss Ana!" Lucian yelled out as she quickly barged into my room. She looked stressed and scared. Quickly she ran towards me and grabbed my arm with a vice grip which made me flinch as a bruise started to take form and dragged me from my room and boredom. "What is going on Lucian? And can you please loosen your grip a bit. As you might know I still have blood that must circulate through my body including my arms." She pipped out a sorry and loosened her steel hold. But never answered me about what is happening. Trying to run as fast as she is for a moment I saw her face was serious. "Lucian what i-" "Master Hades has been poisoned by one of Lady Aphrodite's love potions he commanded that all women leave this very instant. Alright miss Ana?" She explained quickly as she continued to drag me away to this safe location. At least I think she was. Since we kinda ran into said death god. Most literally. She happily missed running right into him but I was a different and sad story. I fell right on top of him my face only coming to the middle of his chest. He growled out deeply and I felt his large hands grab hold of my waist as my eyes widened in fear. Looking down at me he seemed to get some power back. "Leave...now!" He barked out barely controlling himself. Lucian quickly helped me out of his grip and continued to run or well drag me. Before we turned the corner I decided to look at him once more. He was shaking and breathed in and out harshly. I also just barely saw his eyes. And I felt my heart break. They were dull like mine has always been. He is in pain. Immense pain. Both mental and physical. And if my idiotic kind nature isn't enough. I have an overwhelming want no need to help him.
Quickly ripping my hand out of Lucian's grip she sharply stopped and turned to look at me in confusion and haste. "Miss Ana what are you doing?! We must leave quickly child!" She said desperately. To which I shook my head to. "He is in pain Lucian." I said timidly. Lucian looked at me like I was insane. I probably may be. "I understand that Miss Ana but if we do not leave soon you will understand the true reason as to why he has such a scornful history in the text! He will harm you! And your health would not be able to stand such harm!" She stated hastily. I shook my head once more. "As I said he is in pain! And I feel...obligated...to...to help him! I do not know why but it's just. I know I don't know him besides the first time we met around a month or so ago but I feel like I need to help him...Please leave without me Lucian I don't want to see you get hurt!" I said a little louder then normal. We then heard him kick the wall and started to yell out profanities. Lucian's eyes widened with fear but she looked at me in worry. I shoved her forward and away from me. She sighed and nodded in defeat. "You better be alright when I come back do you bloody hear me Miss Ana!?" She yelled out as she ran down the halls. Slight tears falling from her glossy green eyes. A small smile came to my face as I turned and walked to where I last seen the death god. "Why...are..you still here?!" He yelled out breathlessly. His eyes flashing with pain and lust at times. Before turning back to a dark midnight blue. "LEAVE!" He yelled out as he threw me to the wall locking me against it as he threw himself just in front of me. He was breathing heavily and badly couldn't control himself. And I felt my hips ache from the hand prints he left. But I ignored it. Breathing in deeply trying to gather what ever confidence I could get. I hugged his hyperventilating torso. "Please...leave." He asked weakly his body shaking as his hand took both of my own hands and threw them above me keeping them in place with ease. But I still shook my head. He growled dangerously and bit my semi-exposed collar bone. "You stupid mortal! Leave while I can still do nothing!!" He yelled out furiously. Tears started to leak from my eyes as I shook my head 'no' once more. "No! I will not! You're in pain! And i- I just feel the need to help you...so do what you need to. Its fine. Its not like this hasn't happened before. Alright?" I whispered out. A slight broken tone came off of me. Almost completely revealing just how much I have had to endure.

~no one's pov~ also semi-Mature

His muscles shook with strain as he tried desperately to stop himself but he couldn't. The potion was too strong. He didn't want to do this to her yet at the same time he did. These past weeks he has done nothing but think of her. That is why he shut everyone out and hasn't visited her once, besides the few times he came to the door of her room. He doesn't want to fall in love again. He doesn't want to become attached. He doesn't want to brake all over again. He is a god. A god of the Underworld. A being seen as cold and ruthless. But there is still so much that even him can only take.
He bit down on her neck roughly when he lost strength to fight this beast. Anastasia's eyes were closed in pain. Her small fragile figure shrilled in pain not as used to this form of torture. 'I'm sorry' Hades thought every time his uncontrolled body did something to bring her pain. He then suddenly remembered what Anastasia said before he lost all control. ''Its not like this hasn't happened before' She has been...forced to do this before?!' That thought made him shake even more in anger as he helplessly watched her fragile figure bruise, and flinched because of a certain goddess he is going to try and murder later on.
Suddenly this whole ordeal became even worse.
She moaned.

Hi! M rated chapter coming up! Read it to your own risk!!! Till next time!~~

Love, Kisacatdemon! ~~