.6. rated M

Chapter 6, A Scar
Rated M for Mature. Read at your own risk.
Enjoy!

She moaned heatedly as he started to suck on her collar bone. Her moan made him want her more. And she squirmed a little as he roughly ripped the dress into shreds wanting to feel her soft velvety skin more. All of his previous restraint went out the door as she mewl out softly. He pressed his fully clothed torso on to her almost completely bare one. His hands grabbed onto her bare shoulders as he kissed her roughly. Stopping her breathing she groaned out as pain started to engulf her aching lungs. Struggling to pull away she almost faded into the dark depths of unconsciousness. Until he pulled away quickly and unexpectedly. His eyes gleaming with guilt and lust. Pulling her roughly up into a sitting position she doesn't know how but suddenly they appeared in a large room on top of red silky sheets. He threw her down onto her back and almost completely ripped his robe-like shirt off his muscular body. Revealing his finely sculpted upper body truly worthy of a gods own. Jumping down onto her he fluidly ripped her corset off her painfully leaving a dark bruise to form on her back and both sides of her already aching ribs. Leaning down he cupped her left breast. As he squeezed the plump breast she breathed in sharply. His mouth quickly fell onto her right breast nipping and tugging it roughly. She gasped again at the torturous pain that slowly turned into pleasure.
She let out a small moan as his mouth slowly went down lower. His breath tickled her lower stomach. "P-please A-Anastasia fight back. I wish not to do such to you." He said struggling with each and every word. His eyes briefly filled with sorrow and depression. She breathed deeply not able to speak. She shook her head. "I...I don't. W-want to s-see p-pain on y-yo-your f-face i-if I could he-help you!" She cried out as his hand squeezed harshly on her sensitive chest. Hades looked at her with confusion and sadness. Her body ached and he knew he was touching her far too roughly. He noticed she had fragile health and too kind of a soul for him. He has also noticed one of his most loyal hand maids has had an upbringing in her mood. She has been smiling much more and if possible finished her chores much quicker just to spend time with this fragile human. Anastasia. Her Body, her voice, her being in general has haunted his consciousness for all these weeks. He wanted this even if he couldn't come to announce or admit to such, but even though with his natural cruel nature he did not wanted it to go such a turn in this course of actions with her in such pain and it is ripping the stitching once more making his beating heart ache in pain. But he couldn't find a way to break the bond with the love potion. It will continue till the beast is satisfied. And only when its satisfied.
Anastasia looked up at him with a faint smile and half lidded eyes from the pulsing pain from the abuse. "Anyways. I can see through you Hades. Your broken. And I want to help you. You have been through things much harsher than me. And if I could I want to get to know you better and help you. I know we really only met once but if this means I have to go through this again I will. I want to help you." She whispered out softly as his mouth reached her small hips. This caused her to gasp out in a mix of faint pain and consuming pleasure as he went further down.
His heart dropped and his stomach became noxious at what he saw on her inner thigh next to her womanhood. A deep long aged scar. 'Anastasia is only 18 though. And this scar is around two years old if so she has...' He forced himself not to finish that thought. It angered him horribly that her fragile body has been touch that way when only 16. His own body shook in uncontrollable rage.
Anastasia took notice and shivered at the horrible memory. That man who was someone she once saw as her own father was the one to do it. He was drunk and barged into her room...It was the night before she tried to runaway again. It harmed her badly he almost killed her then too. And the cut was so bad she had no choice but to stitch up the wound herself with shaking hands. Soft tears rolled down her face as a vicious shiver ran down her spine as the memory began to replay itself throughout her mind. Hades focus turned to it. And his body slowly started to stop its lustful wants. Not even the beast wishes to continue.
Getting off her body extremely tired Hades scooted his body up only a little so he may rest his head in the pillow. And pulled her into a soft embrace. She has stopped crying by now and only shivered from the coldness. Quickly he wrapped most of the blanket on her shaking form leaving little for him.
She took notice of this instantly and scooted her small fragile form closer to his larger one. Throwing up the silky sheet to cover his broad shoulders. She scooted even closer and rested her head on top of his cold chest. A small grateful smile formed on both of their lips at the warmth as they both unconsciously hugged each other in their sleep. It's been to long that they have been neglected from this warmth.

Hi I hope you enjoyed and no worries there will be a full out lemon. Soon. Till next time readers!~ also the only reason why I stated m rated on this chapter is that the suggestions of it all. I don't want to get in trouble or bothered that I didn't warn you before hand.
Love, Kisacatdemon ~~

Lover Of HadesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara