Not what she seems

"Hey, hey Dr. Nine.. Um, there's something going on with Stacy.." I said, in hopes he'd know what was going on. I tried not to get my hopes too high.
"Yes, there is. The doctors, they looked over her health results, and there's something.." He resonded. His voice was troubled, panicked.
That was the moment I knew I had to go get Stacy.
-=+=-
A/N Its chapter 68?! When the hell is this book ending?!?!
Enjoy :3

-=+=-Stacy's POV-=+=-
"Please Kricken, just, stop!" I say, sobbing into my hands, sitting in a corner of my room. "Ha, you wish. Make me leave. Oh, that's right, you cant! I will slowly drive you insane, and you will wish you had never, ever even met the Cube!" She said, as she picked me up by my shirt and slapped me across the face. "Kricken, stop!" I sob even more. It's like a never ending nightmare. A nightmare I can see. Feel. Live.
-The Next Morning-
I walked downstairs, rubbing my cheek. The bruise that was once there, is now darker, it hurts more. I go to the backyard, and pick a red rose from the rose bush. My eyes get watery, and I walk back inside. I make my way to the door, and feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Stace- Oh my god! Stacy, what happened to your cheek, are you okay?" Graser said, wanting to put his hand on my cheek, but retreving at the last second. "Nothing.." I say, covering it up with my hand. "Dont tell me nothing, something, someone did that to you! Who!?" He asked, rasing his voice. "I'll explain later" I said, opening the door. "Well.. At least tell me where you're going" He said, his anger suddenly turning into sadness. "I.. I am going to go see Molly.." I say, my eyes getting even more watery. "Oh.. Well come back soon.. Okay?" He says, hugging me. "I'll be back in half an hour..hey, whats that?" I say, noticing an envelope in his hand. "Oh! Um, I'll tell you when you come back.. Yeah, when you come back" He says, putting it in his back pocket. "Okay" I say, and leave.
--
-=+=-Graser's POV-=+=-
Its a while since Stace left. I finally get the courage to pick up the phone and dial Dr. Ninehealer.
Beep.
Beep.
Be- "Hello?" I hear his voice say. "Hey, hey Dr. Nine.. Um, there's something going on with Stacy.." I said, in hopes he'd know what was going on. I tried not to get my hopes too high.
"Yes! I was planning on calling you guys! Listen, something is going on with Stacy. The doctors, they looked over her health results, and there's something that is deadly in her" He resonded. His voice was troubled, panicked.
That was the moment I knew I had to go get Stacy.
-=+=-Stacy's POV-=+=-
"Molly.. I-I miss you so much. So does Page. And Milque. And, and your daughter" I say, my tears splashing on the metal plaque that read: A loving pet, mother and friend. I looked up at the stone dog, that looked just like her. She was holding a rope made of brass, holding a sign that read: Molly. Stacy Hinajosa's beloved dog. ????-2016. Rest in peace.
"Oh, griveing over loss?" Kricken laughs. "Kricken, not now. Please, out of all times, not now" I cry. "Oh, yes now. Right now. Because right now you are the most vulnerable.
The most defenceless.
The most weak.
The most broken" She taunted, taking out a blade out of her pocket. "Kricken.. Kricken please" I say, holding my breath. She grabs my arm, and pulls up my sleeve. She slashes my arm about 3 times. "Please, please Kricken stop!" I yell, trying to pull my arn out of her grasp.
She didn't even flinch.
"Stacy!" I hear him. "Wha...?" I say, looking in the direction of the voice. Graser was running torward... Me? I look at the place Kricken was standing. She was no longer there. My arm was bleeding, dripping onto the grass below. I quickly pull down my sleeve, and Graser stands infront of me, eyes wide. "Stacy, you cut?!" He asked, panic in his voice. "No! I-It was her! She did this to me!" I yell at him. "Stacy, it seemed like you were talking to someone. I tried, I really tried, to see whoever was there.." He said, trailing off. "What's your point?" I scowl, my shirt sleeve crimson red.
"There was no one there"

A/N
To whoever gets the title reference, I will give you a shout out in the next chapter.
Any way, im writing this IN LESS THAN AN HOUR AWAY FROM THE GRAVITY FALLS FINALE!
Tears, ALOT, will be shed ;-; the creator said he teared up writing the final scene! Oh god!! If you have Kik and want to chat while watching, I can make a group chat and we will all talk and cry together ;-;
My Kik: Wolfy_Alexa
Love you my mystery-solving wolves, you are strong, but you won't make it though the last episode of Gravity falls

Help me