Plans

This chapter had now been updated and edited from horrid writing to less horrid writing. Enjoy!

Author's note: Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my Gracy fanfiction!  I hope you enjoy!

-

"Graser! I'm taking a lot of damage!" Stacy says a little too loud into her microphone. Out of the corner of her screen, Stacy spots Graser's little Minecraft character is booking it away from the Wither they're  currently fighting.

"Wha-Where are you going?!" She questions, dodging one of the attacks from the beast and landing a hit in return. "We're almost there Grase, don't bail on me!"

"Yeah, I'm not I just have to regenerate a little" Graser responds, and Stacy catchs a glimpse on her screen and sees him drinking a potion.

Must be a potion of regeneration. She thinks.

"Oh no. I'm gonna die! Retrieve, retrieve!" Stacy announces, and as she speeds off to find a good place to heal, Graser zooms past her.

"Oh dang, you're right, were almost there" He comments. She stand at what is predicted to be at least 20 blocks and whip out her golden apple. Eating it as soon as possible, she runs back into the fight to help her teammate.

Stacy uses an arrow and aims it at the Wither, shooting it and defeating it. It takes the two a moment to realize what is happening, but then the monster in front of them dissolves into XP orbs and a star.

Stacy let's out a gasp, and Graser grins. "Ayyy! We did it Stacy-Wacey!"

"We? I'm pretty sure my dogs did more work than you" Stacy says referencing the dogs that only lasted one blast before being killed.

"Wha- I punched the Wither!" Graser argues.

"Yeah,  apperently after I came back after you let me die and shot it!" She fires back.

"We had a moment! I gave you free golden apples when you ran out and protected you as you healed!" He shrieks, and raises his arms up in disbelief.

"Nope, don't remember, didn't happen" The girl pouts,  shaking her head.

Graser chuckles in return, not actually wound up by Stacy's comments. "You're so cute" He mutters, in the heat of the moment.

Stacy freezes, a blush spreading across her face.

Woah.  She thinks.  That was.. nice?  It certainly felt nice to hear that from him.

Graser tenses up, waiting for her response. I shouldn't have said that. Right? But Stacy has called me cute in the past, so it's not that scandalous.

Graser starts looking around, and Stacy notices. "Looking for this?" She waves the Wither Star around, her smirk dripping from between her words.

"Oh-Ye- Hey, give me that!" The brunette boy hisses with no real venom behind his words.

"Hey, I got it first. First come first serve remember?" Stacy playfully teases her friend.

Graser rolls his eyes playfully, making  his character swing at Stacy's.

"Fine" He grumbles with fake exasperation. "But you'll help me defeat another one for my beacon"

"Deal"

-

Graser sighs as he settles down in front of his computer do edit the video he filmed with Stacy the day before.

He couldn't help it. He loved Stacy. She was just so much fun, and could be serious when the time called for it. She was a gamer, she was well-spoken, and her looks were radiant.

Graser would be lying is he said he wasn't absolutely smitten by the brunette.

And, of course, he would love to get to know her better. She lives do far away and the only times they hang out is at conventions. He taps his desk, not really in the mood for editing. 

Then, it hits him.

After quickly revising the plan over in his head, he beams. Yes, it was great! And it wouldn't- or at least shouldn't be weird because Parker had also done it and so had many of his friends. She wouldn't suspect something else was going on.

Graser fishes out his phone and pulls up his contacts, hastily tapping on the name Stacy Hinajosa.

Zachary Graser: hey Stacy Hinajosaaaa

Stacy Hinajosa: We recorded yesterday, I thought I was clear for like 2 days.

Zachary Graser:  um, rude

Stacy Hinajosa: Kidding. What's up?

Graser whinces, a little nervous to ask her. If he does, it's sealed. He has to go through with it.

Zachary Graser: well, i was wondering if you could get on teamspeak. i gotta talk to you

Stacy Hinajosa: No.

Graser stiffens before realizing this is one of her games. He chuckles, rolling his eyes.

Zachary Graser: elaborate plz

Stacy Hinajosa: Right now I can't, but in a few houra I'll text you to see if you're free.

Zachary Graser: oh. OH. alright text me back when youre free :))

Stacy Hinajosa: Will do :)

Graser huffs. He had built himself up to talk now, not later. He closes the editing program on his computer and lays on his multicolor duvet, burying his face in one of his pillows.

Now he just has to play the waiting game.

End Note:
Hello, and thanks again for reading  my fan fiction.

What you just read and what you're currently reading is edited, so I saved you from having to read something horribly written to having to read something slightlt less horribly written.

Remember than I edit slowly, so the next chapter might have horrible writting before I edit it.