Indecisive

Third person Pov

(Y/N) was beginning to get frustrated. She had been dating Pan for a month or so now, and his behavior would always change. One minute he loved her and wanted to be with her forever, and the next she was just a burden that he wished he could get rid of. She was sick of holding her tongue, and she planned on confronting him soon. The perfect opportunity came when night fell at camp and the boys were asleep.

She approached him with an air of determination surrounding her. He looked up and smiled at her, oblivious of the argument that was about to ensue." Hello love. Why are you still up?" He asked." I would've expected you to be in bed by now." She crossed her arms, resolve never wavering in the slightest.

"Peter, can I ask you a question?" He arched an eyebrow." Of course. You know you can ask me anything." He replied, falling right into her trap.

"Do you love me?" She asked him, staring intently into his eyes.
"Of course! You know I love you. Why are you doubting that?" He asked in shock.

"Maybe because you change the way you feel about me everyday! One day you love me and the next you can't wait to get rid of me! Why are you being so indecisive!" She exclaimed.

"You're being ridiculous! I should've known you wouldn't understand me! All girls are the same!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Or maybe I just don't want my heart toyed with! I'm not just a piece in one of your little games Peter! You know what, I'm done! Come talk to me when you've finally made up your mind." She stormed off into the forest.

Peter looked at where she once was in frustration. There were multiple thoughts going through his head, but there was one thing he was sure of. He'd have to make up his mind, and quick, because (Y/N) was the one person he couldn't lose.

A/N: Sorry if it was too short! Please give me feedback and remember, don't be shy to request!