Chapter 1

My Sugar Daddy

Skye's pov

Warning: the start of this chapter my have a bit of maturity. So beware!!

My eyes flickered open, and a wave of confusion swamped my thoughts. My heart was pounding, as I was trying to register exactly where I was.

I could feel a rough hand, cupping my breast and stroking my nipple. My hands was clamped around a hard, toned bicep.

Suddenly, it all came flooding back. Waiting in the lobby, I looked round for who I may be seeing that night. An elderly man hobbled by, and I prayed that it wasn't him.

Five minute later, someone who must have been his wife, fell into step beside him and they both walked out of the hotel doors together. My phone buzzed, in my pocket, but I ignored it. I was still curious, as to who I was going to meet that night.

I felt a finger, prod my shoulder, and I swivelled around to face a fit thirty year old man. "Sorry miss", came a husky voice from his soft, kissable lips. Married, I though. "Are you Skye by any chance?"

I smiled. "Actually, yes I am." I could see his face light up, as his eyes ran down my body. I could imagine exactly what he was thinking of. Eventually, his eyes drifted back to my own.

"Well, just give me a minute to get myself freshened up, and I'll meet you in room 10a."

And there I was, tangled in clean white bed sheets, with a man who was probably married. Maybe even a father.

I shoved the thought out of my head, as I gently removed his prying hands from my body. Cautiously peeling back the sheets, I carefully placed one foot on the soft carpeted floor, then another. I padded over to my clothes and quickly slipped my underwear back on, which was lying a metre away from the bed.

Trying not to wake him, I pulled on the rest of my clothes, and yanked my sneakers onto my feet. Grabbing my purse, I slipped through the hotel door, trying to ignore the pain, as I walked down the corridor. I pressed the button for the lift, so that I could continue with my day.
___________________________

Hi guys...
So this is the first story I have written. I hope it's ok. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm not amazing at SPAG

Anyway, remember to vote, comment and share. I'd really appreciate it!! Or you can inbox me any ideas. Wattpad is my life, so I would probably get back to you pretty quickly.

Luv Megs xxx