[1] dkla // calum hood

Chapter One [ dkla // c.h ]

NINETEEN YEAR OLD GIRL FOUND ON THE STREET DEAD.
a girl's body was found today at three am this morning. apparently the nineteen year old girl was going home after a date with her boyfriend. family members say she got home and later she sneaked out. body was found a couple houses away from the hood's house. the witness says he was awake and he heard weird noises and screams. when he went to see what was happening, he found the body. "i tried everything to bring her back." says the boy. "nothing was working. s-she was already dead." he covers his face with his hand. flowers have been left in tribute to the girl on the sidewalk next to the crime scene. the officer in charge says an autopsy will be performed in two days. the neighbourhood's police will be investigating the case. dead girl's parents said no details will be released until the case is fully closed. who would be this killer? is this killer going to murder someone else? are we save?

"hey, are you okay?" mali-koa, part of the hood's family, oldest daughter of joy and david hood, asked.

calum just looked at his sister with an are-you-kidding-me face. of course they've know each other since they were little, but each of them had a secret. so that by all means, they don't really know who they really are. he wasn't sure if his sister understood his expression right now, so he decided to open his mouth to talk.

"are you seriously asking me that?" both of them were sitting on the couch. calum had his eyes locked on the floor. it was like he was there but he wasn't at the same time.

"i-i'm sorry calum. i d-didn't mean t-to ask that. i'm so stupid. how could you b-be fine after all that happened with-" the boy wasn't surprised by how nervous she was. mali has always been a nervous person.

"don't you dare to say it. don't you dare to say her name." calum stared deeply into mali's eyes. she just stood there, petrified.

the girl stared as his bother. every feature, every detail of calum's face. he wasn't the same person as he was as a kid. mali knew it perfectly. but this boy, it was other calum hood. this calum has changed. his gaze wasn't soft as it was before. a months ago he started to have bad under his eyes. most of the time he zoned out. he would spent more time out of the house or inside the house.

people just didn't notice this. details are important. if you don't notice them, you won't know anything. details are necessary for everything. details are part of the person. details are part of something. and whether you notice them or not, details will be always there. they can appear in any moment but they can only be seen by someone who is searching for them.

in the moment mali saw calum's eyes, she couldn't tell his emotions. she stared at his clenched jaw and understood he was mad. but then, when she stared at his eyes again, she saw those sad emotions forming on his eyes. also called tears.

people say someone's eyes are the gate to see someone's soul.

it's amazing how you can tell how someone is feeling by just staring into their eyes.

but also amazing, people use their eyes to hide how they truly feel. they only use their eyes to lie. we are all used to be liars about little things. the most dark ones are the biggest. but being completely honest, a lie is a lie. even if it's little or big, it's still a lie.

lies will always be a weapon.

you will hurt others,

or you will end up hurting yourself.

-

// i'm very excited for this. chapters will be short and so as the story! sooo did you like the idea?(: //