Memories

"Do it Eren. Cut! Just do it Eren! The pain will go away!!" I spot the bathroom down the hall and rush inside; I then sprint into a bathroom stall.

"I'm sorry mom...I caused your death."

I slide down the wall and sob into my knees. The flashbacks of the past coming back to me.

' "Mom! Mom! We should go to the store and get some cookies!",

my green eyes shining brightly in my 5-year old form. My mother smiled at me and giggled.

"Sure hun. I was planning on going to the store anyway."

I smile jumping in victory.

"But we have to go later not now."

I pout slightly looking at her.

But I wanna get cookies now! Please!? Please mommy!"

My mom looked down at me and sighed smiling,

"Fine go get your shoes on."

"Yay! Thank you mommy!"

I run away with a smile on my face.'

I clutch my arms breathing heavier than earlier. Feeling bile rise in the back of my throat.

' I sit in the car jumping in my seat in excitement.

"Cookies!"

I smiled laughing. My mother looks back at me also smiling that is until she turns her head back to the rode. A car is going the wrong way and is coming straight towards us.

"Mommy!"

But, we were both too late. The cars collide head on, I was jerked forward feeling the seatbelt digging into my skin leaving a searing pain to course through my body as my head hit the back of my car seat. Tears stream down my face because of the immense pain I feel in my chest. Sobbing loudly I look up to my mom but what I saw scared me for the rest of my childhood. My mother was pressed up against the steering wheel her head laying on the dashboard, blood streaming down her face coating her once tan face crimson along with sparkles cause by pieces of glass protruding from her wound. \

"M-Mommy?"

I didn't get a response.

"M-Mommy! Mommy I need you!"

Tears fall down my face as I panic. I struggle out of my car seat trying to get my mom.

"Mommy wake up we need to go!"

I shake my mom violently. She still didn't respond. Her lifeless body in my little hands. I hug my mom crying into her unmoving chest.

"Mommy wake up! Please wake up I need you!

I hear sirens coming towards us getting louder by the second. That only made me cry harder. But then it all stopped the noises all stopped except for my sniffling and sobbing. Then I see someone pry open the door searching for sobbing figure. I look up into the person's light blue eyes that show sympathy for my traumatized look of fear. The person reaches out and grabs my waist but I cling to my mother.

"NO I CAN'T LEAVE MY MOMMY!", I screamed loudly.

The person only pulled harder loosening my grasp on my mother and pulling me out of the smoking car. I wail in pain as my chest is pressed up against the person's arms. But even through the pain I struggled until I suddenly felt dizzy. My vision blurred, black dots covering my sight. Then it all went dark but, before I lost consciousness I said one last thing.