Demons

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I groan slamming my hand down on the loud blinking red monster on my bed stand. Sighing I slowly sit up, ignoring the screams from my body to stay. I flinch from the slight pain in my arms caused by events that happened the night before. Looking down I examine the cuts line perfectly along my arms. Scars scattered around like the decoration on a bouquet of flowers. I remember the pain and reason of why I did it but the guilt eats away at me on the inside. I sigh once again brushing my fingers through my shaggy brown hair. I scratch my cheek looking at my clock,

"Shit!", I screamed rushing out of my bed.

I grab a green shirt out of my closet along with a black jacket to cover my arms. I then grab a pair of black skinny jeans. I quickly changed clothes and went into my kitchen. I grabbed a poptart shoving it into my mouth, then I slip my black TOMS on my feet. I grab my backpack, keys, and wallet. Walking out of my apartment I lock the door and hightail it to my car. Starting the engine I speed to school somehow not getting a speeding ticket in the process. Slowing down I pulled my phone out from my pocket checking the time. I let out a relieved breath. I got here right on time. Parking my car , I step out and lock it. Pulling out my phone again I connect my headphones to my phone. Plugging my ears, I blast "The Great Tangled Escape" by Pierce the Veil. I pull my hood over my heading, walking into the entrance of Rose Academy ignoring the hateful stares from the people I walk by. You see for almost all my life I have been bullied. Especially by this boy named Jean. Ever since grade school he has made it his personal mission to torture me every single day. It got even worse after my mother died because he caught me crying one day after her death and decided to tell his pose. Since that day they have all done what they can to try an make me cry just to ridicule me. But, I refuse because I don't want to give them the satisfaction. So now I try my best to avoid him but again life hates me and decides to give Jean and I the first period together... Just. Great. I tighten the hood on my head walking to my desk in the back corner but, instead I was tripped by none other than Horseface a.k.a Jean.

"Where were you crybaby? I didn't see you earlier."

I groaned picking myself off the floor.

"Because I was late. Can't you just leave me alone?"

Jean looked me at me straight in the eyes smirking. What he said next was something i never thought he would find out about.

"Hm. You mean like how your mom and dad left you?"

My eyes widen,

"H-How...?"

I backed away from his desk,

"How did you!?" My head was spinning and my breath quickened. Panic racing through my body like a tidal wave. Jean looks at me with a smirk of victory,

"You really thought I wouldn't know Eren? You're the one that killed your mother and that's why you're dad left. Ha! How Pathetic."

I looked down at the floor tears threatening to spill over as I clenched my fists. 'Why does this have to happen to me!?' I turn around and run out of the classroom. Running that's all I'm doing. All other thoughts were jumbled in a giant mess. Except for one.