x v

Pan »

Training was always such a bore as I would walk across the grounds every day with an unknown grudge against everything in my path until now that I actually had someone to watch over.

Watching Alessandra struggle to keep up with the Lost Boys was such a weird energy that Pan fed off of. Her struggling reminded him of a weak creature that wont be able to survive for much longer and he would kill for her to be his prey at any given time.

Being around her gave me extra strength to try to claw my way free of Pan's control over me, motivating me to show her who I truly am now that I beat Pan once to show her my affection. Alessandra was absolutely flawless with knives, hitting every target around her with no effort whatsoever, so Pan made her try other things as he got bored.

Her trying to fight versus others with a sword was a hysterical joke to him. Her cries and yelps as her skin was sliced with every false move she made him so delightful and he yearned for more until she threw down her armor and sword and stormed off towards the archery field where nobody else was.

Pan also felt excited to watch her fail to use a bow and arrow, comparing his own skills to hers and finding it hilarious for some reason. Her arrow leaned back and forth as she couldn't get it to be able to stay straight so she could fire.

"Need help?" I asked as my skin felt as if it was on fire as I took control while Pan was distracted deep in my mind among his own humor, "here you're holding it wrong."

It felt as if I was walking on broken glass as I stepped towards her to help her out, my arms outstretching painfully to readjust her arms and bodily positions. My fingers laced with hers to show her how it felt to hold the drawstring with the nook of the arrow correctly and my heart raced, Pan noticing his loss of reins and raging inside of my soul.

"I was close enough," Alessandra whispered after I perfected the angle of her arm.

"Close enough determines whether you live or die," I felt choked as Pan took control again while I tried to fight back. It felt like eternity while I stared down at her as we fought inside of me and I stepped away just in case, "you best learn before bad habits form."

Alessandra asked a question but I couldn't hear anything, Pan storming my mind and body angrily on how I tried to take control and how she'll pay for it once he got us back on track. I wish he respected me but he never will.

My skin crawled as he took control again, knowing Alessandra was going to take the blow for it, "enough staring. Cant you find something to do to make yourself useful?"

Way to go Pan.

"Yeah maybe if you weren't such a rude prick."

"You've got fire, I like fire."

"Play with fire and you'll get burned."

"I suppose that's a risk I'm willing to take, Darling."