"Hey. Can we talk?" Connor asked.

"Why there is nothing to talk about I have to go now." She walked away, but he grabbed her wrist before she could get far. "What?!"

"I just want to talk give me 5 minutes! Please!" Connor looked at her with pleading eyes. She said yes and they walked over to a near by bench. They began talking and I saw tears streaming down her's and Connor's face. I hated seeing either of them sad. She kissed him on the cheek and came back to us. 

______________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

JC, Ava, Gracie, and I arrived at the park. Ava and Grace went over to the playground while JC and I supervised. We decided to go over and play with them. We took fun pictures and ended up pushing them on the swings. I saw Connor with Acacia, and I had to admit it hurt seeing them together. I really like Connor, but its not that easy to forgive someone. If he really liked and cared about me, he wouldnt have done what he did in the first place. I quickly shook it out of my mind, and pretended they weren't even there. Grace got hungry so we decided to go home and eat. We were walking to the car when someone landed right in front og me. I looked and saw it was the one and only, Connor Franta. 

"Hey. Can we talk?" He looked at me then JC.

"Why there is nothing to talk about I have to go now." I just walked right past him, but before I could get far he grabbed my wrist. "What?!" I yelled while turning around.

"I just want to talk give me 5 minutes! Please!" He begged and I just gave in like that.

"Okay 5 minutes no more! Gracie stay with JC and Ava." We walked away to a bench close by.  "What do you want to talk about?" I didnt want to make any eye contact so I just stared at the ground or the playground. 

"Im sorry. On Ricky's party I went to Acacia because she was hurt more than you! You barely had any scratches. Acacia was my date, I inivited her therefore I was kind of responsible for her." He just bursted it out like he couldnt even hold it in. He was basically confessing.

 "Connor its not just that. You kissed her! I really like you I still do, but I cant go on acting like I'm ok with you being with Acacia. Even though Acacia was your date you could have helped me first? When I see you two together do you know how much it hurts me inside? I may look like I dont really care, or Im fine, but honestly inside it really hurts. I really like you Connor I do, but after these two preformances I dont know what to feel about you now. Im sorry, but I have to go." I responded with tears streaming down my face slowly. I got up and kissed his cheek. "Im sorry, but I dont think we should be around eachother for a while." I whispered in his ear. I looked at him once more and left without looking back. I quickly dried my tears, and walked back. We all got in the car and drove to Stater Bros. We bought some Kraft Mac and Cheese, bacon, some Arizona Tea, and some milk. We got everything we needed, payed and headed out. We got home and realized no one was home. I went into the kitchen and saw a note.

Dear Claire, 
Your father and I went to visit your brother for a month. We will be back a couple days before Grace goes to school. So please take good care of her, even though I know you will. Here's some cash for food and other 
necessities. Remember you also have your card, so you can use that too. Please spend it wisely, we will call you from time to time to check up on you both. If you need help to take care of Grace you can call Shelly! Love you both! 

Mom.

"Grace can you come here!" She came in here. "Grace, Mommy and Daddy are away visiting your big brother, Luke, so Shelly and I will be watching you while they are gone." 

"Okay Sissy! Can I talk to Mommy and Daddy still?" She asked.

"Of course we can they will call us soon!" She nodded. "Okay now go play with Ava while I talk to JC. JC GET IN HERE!" I yelled. 

"Whatsup?" He asked calmly.

"Okay well how are you going to get home? And do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked him.

"Oh uh I think Ricky is going to pick me up.  And I would love to stay." I began to cook Mac and Cheese with bacon. After about 15 minutes it was done. I set out plates for everyone and put the food in a bowl, and let everyone take what they want. I also set out salad, fruit, and some drinks. We finished eating and decided to watch movies. I made popcorn and dessert. JC and I got out ice cream, caramel, chocolate and strawberry syrup, along with cherries, and whipp cream. I got the ice cream on my finger and wiped it on JC's nose. He got me back by squirting my face with chocolate syrup. With that he started a war. Gracie and Ava just stood there with my phone in hand, Gracie being so smart and knowing my password took a picture of JC and I. I thought the pictures were so cute. We used all the left over ingrediants to make sundaes. I made a vanilla sundae, with strawberry and caramel with whipp cream and cherries for Grace and Ava. I made a vanilla sundae, with LOTS of caramel, whipp cream, and cherries. I added some French Vanilla Creme filled rolled wafers! Delishh! JC made a rocky road sundae with chocolate and caramel, with whipp cream. We popped in Lion King and set out two bowls of popcorn. I was on my phone half the time editing the pictures of JC and I. I was satisfied with the outcome of the pictures and posted them to twitter and instagram. JC's phone went off and he smiled at the picture. My phone kept buzzing with good and bad comments.

Wow what a slut. She was with Connor and now JC. What a two timer. I wonder if Connor knows about this. @Eseeee_ @ConnorFranta @JcCaylen 

She took away Connnor from me and now JC ugh what a disgrace. @JcCaylen @ConnorFranta

OK for all those people posting hate comments you guys are rude! You dont know her life! She probably isnt going out with either of them! I bet they are just friends! Get to know people before you judge 
I smiled at that comment. @teddddayyyy Thank you so much! I will be sure to follow you and I will get JC to follow you too!(: 

After that I turned off my phone, told JC to follow that girl, and finished my sundae. It was 10 o' clock so JC called Ricky to pick him up, while I finished up washing dishes. JC hopped up the couch beside me.

"So is Ricky coming to pick you up?" I asked still washing dishes. 

"Well he is busy and nobody else wants so I guess I will call a cab." JC said.

"Well do you want to spend the night?" I asked JC as I dried my hands.

"Are you sure? What about your parents, or Grace?" He asked.

"Well my parents are away for a month so its just me and Grace. And Grace and Ava can have a sleepover!" I said.

"Okay! And we can have a slumber party!" JC said like a girl. We tucked in Ava and Grace and left the tv on so they can watch if they arent tired. I changed into my sweat pants and a tank top and plopped down on the couch next to JC. We watched pretty little liars and cuddled up on the couch. And with that I fell asleep with JC's arms wrapped around me.