"You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it" I sing, laughing as I properly pull my hoodie down.

He raises an eyebrow. "Is that Destiny's Child?" I nod, grinning. "God, you have been hanging out with Kyle."

I laugh as he tries to use his strong arms to pull me in, until I stand at the edge of that.

"I'm gonna grab it anyway." He chuckles before cupping my ass with his hand and pinching.

"Ares!" I retaliate as he pulls me down on to the bed again, and I crash on top of him.

He starts kissing me intensely and grabbing my body aggressively. He roams places that he's all touched before but I pull back.

"I'd love to, but I should really get going." I place my index finger against his lips to stop him kissing me. He pouts his big lips and I stick my nose up at him.

"Well fine, baby." He pulls a sad face, sulking because he's not getting what he wants. "I've got training soon anyway."

"Basketball?" I inquire, straightening my clothes and brushing my hair with my fingers.

"Yep!" He stretches, smiling at me like always. He props himself up off his bed and pulls his favorite pair of basketball shorts on. They're thin and black, but have the Cleveland Cavaliers logo flashing on the side. He ties the string of his shorts and I can't keep my eyes off his body.

His chest is bare and his collarbones are showing themselves evidently. My eyes trace from his shoulders to his biceps, right down to the veins in his forearms.

"You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it." Ares mimicks me, chuckling.

He throws his arms around my head which crashes into his chest. He's so tall and I feel so safe in his arms, I wish I could stay with him forever.

"I love you," I whisper looking up at him. He looks down and smiles. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby girl." He kisses me on the forehead. I feel warm and tingly just like the time he first kissed me. I feel madly in love with him. "I'll see you later tonight, baby."

"Definitely."

--------------------

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a strategical person, or if I make decisions out of pure compulsion. That either makes me really smart or really brave, there's no in between.

Like I promised myself, I've returned to the southern territory. I've told no one, not even Axel. I have to make sure to be careful because this time no one has my back.

But this time I know what to expect. There will be traps and nets laid down on the camouflaged ground, a campfire but an empty crowd.

I take my steps carefully and slowly, watching for traps that I could possibly get caught in. I wear strictly black tight clothes, to keep my cover low. I keep my cross bow in my left hand, prepared for anything that comes at me.

I want to find out everything, I want to know where they are and how to get there. I want to know everything about their plan to attack my pack, and I want to find out why. Why my pack? We haven't done anything against them until now. It's not going to be easy, but for the sake of the protection of my pack I'll do it.