The feeling

We soon returned home, while Tia sat on the sofa, I went and whipped up cream for the coffee.
Dad wasnt supposed to be home till night. Tia made him go. He had insisted on taking a day off, and asked her not to go to school and rest, but being the rebel she was she went and asked him to work too.
After the days in the hospital she had been careful of any slippery surface. Roy had givena her a rose which she had hidden from me till I pulled her sling bag from the back seat and followed her into the sitting room of our house. He is such a charm I thought and placed the coffee mug on the counter top.
"Ron. Could you bring me sothing to eat too?"
"Okay. Like what?" I said scouring the nearly empty kitchen shelves for packet of edibles.
"Anything would do honey."
She said sounding desprate.
I grabbed a packet of cookies and headed to the sofa. Resting her hot coffee mug on the side table I asked
"So, I saw the rose."
"Where are you headed flower pot."
"How was the day?"
"Like any other." She said getting distracted by the vibration of her cellphone.
She recieved the call and a smile erupted pretty much instantly. It had to be Roy and so I figured I had to go and find something for me to do.
I went upstairs to my room, actually our room and put my earphones on and played my playlist. I resumed from where I left yesterday it was Blame by calvin harris. These tunes had me going groovy.
I am no dancer, I barely can move my arms and body in a way to make it look like dance. There was a time when we both had entered into dance school and well the rest is history. I turned to music a year of torture later and found my muse in violin. After maybe 5 songs or sorts Tia pulled one out of my ears and said
"Are you deaf?"
I picked one earbud and pointing towards it said
"They make everyone deaf."
She simply rolled her eyes and limped across to her bed.
Signaling to the doors she said
"I want to have sandwiches, do you mind?"
"Yes mam. Coming up in a jiffy."
I jumped down the stairs listening to Happy by pharrell williams. Well this song had the power to lift any persons mood. Thinking to myself I placed bread pieces on a plate and prepared a plain mayo salami sandwhich.
In a while with my music player in the back pocket I carried the plate with the sandwiches to her bed. She was inside her quilt and sat upright as I approached her bed. I put a table atop her and placed her unfinished coffee and the sandwiches.
"Poor neglected coffee."
I said winking towards her.
She smiled and taking a mouthful of the sandwhich replied by saying
"Go find someone to talk to and make it special so you forget your coffee. Its worth it."