The chance

Patricia was there when I entered the class and her bench was again empty although I wasn't very sure to occupy it. I went over to her bench and she had smiled at me.

She had a heavenly and exquisite smile. Her smile was an everlasting impression of her. Her smile lasted ages in memories and the memory of it haunted me even in my dreams.

She was the person whom I would had willingly killed myself for. She was by far the most amazing person I had seen in my life. She was a creature from paradise and the time I had spent with her however inconspicuous it was. She was the coolest, the best, the most amazing, the almighty and she was not to be mine.

Tia and Patricia were literally soul sisters and all I knew about Patricia was from Tia. She was my Encyclopaedia for Patricia.

I had been sitting for a while and her smile was still a heart stopper for me. She made my heart race and her smile tore me apart totally. She was the girl whom I would have wanted to grow old with. But sadly the truth behold was different and not favourable for my dreams to come true. Santiago was the prodigal guy for her. I had never met him but Tia's description surely made me look like a fool, a big one. It wasn't a shock that she was in a relationship and that she had been close to him from some time ago.

It was as if I was a runner, an athlete who was competing for a price which was an unattainable love and affection. The prize was ultimate but it was she who had to like me actually. It was a tough time for me and now I that I see her I have encountered the possibility of even failing in the attempt to grab her attention and hold her hand for a while, a while in infinity.

She was deep in studies as I realised that I had been staring at her for quite long now. She was biting her thumb and had a small smile on. She was looking away out of the window, and the sunlight now fell on her face which made it glisten. She had minute pieces of golden glitter on her cheek. She was in the art group so she must have gotten them from that. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she was absorbing the heat, warming herself. She had been like a free spirit, she had this amazing halo and feel. She was the most ravishing creature alive.

She looked at me and smile a full smile as she had seen me looking at her. I smiled back but couldn't help blushing a bit. She had shied away and was concentrating on the class. The whole my class went I admiring her beauty and her movements. Even when the class was over I couldn't get enough.

It was Roy who shook me from behind and he had a big grin on his face. He definitely did something and was too sure that it had been the best till now. He might have spent the whole day with Tia and yet he wouldn't have that kind of grin on.

"Hey dreamer."

"Hey sexy boy."
"Did she say that?"

"Not really."

"Sad. Wait I will make her say that someday."

"Better be soon." We smiled at each other and we walked to my car where Patricia stood facing Tia who was writing something on a parchment. She leaned back and had a moment of dizzy head and had to lean in front to steady herself. I ran to her side. She seemed fine.