Archer stayed silent while Amelia was jumping up and down all happy. I hugged her and giggled at her cheerfulness.

I walked up to Archer who was sitting on the couch with a hard look.

" Archy you okay?" I went to put my hand on his shoulder but he swatted it away with such force I fell on my bum. His face went into a shock expression he went to help me up but Blake let out a deathly growl.

" Archer! She's pregnant!" Amelia yelled at him.

Dad was holding back Blake the best he could. I quickly stood up and went over to Blake and put my hands on his face and kissed him. He stopped struggling against my dad and wrapped his arms around me. Dad let go of him and stepped back.

' Baby I'm fine please calm down.' I begged him in our mind link.

' If you keep kissing me like that I might forget that, that bastard put his hands on you.' He growled durning the kiss. I pulled away and looked up at him. Somehow I managed to have my legs wrapped around his waist. I blushed. He set me down but glared at Archer.

" You lay another hand on her I swear to the Moon Goddess I'll kill you with my bare hands!" Blake growled at him.

Ted walked in at the best time ignoring the scene before us.

" Aurora your monthly Doctor appointment is today." He announced. I nodded taking Blake's hand and dragged him out of there.

We went to the clinic and Dr. Jamison took us right away.

I sat on a bed and Dr. Jamison checked me over like any other check up. Then left and let an OBGYN Doctor to do the ultrasound. Her name was Patricia Reeds. Dr. Reeds was a pretty woman.

" Now Aurora I'm gonna have you lay back. This is gonna feel a little pinch." She laid a cloth over my lap and propped my legs up and like she said a little pinch wasn't so little I squeaked and Blake growled at her. I shhed him. She removed her finger from me and pulled my legs back down. "Now lets take a look at that baby shall we?" She smiled.

She poured a cool jell on my stomach. Then place the ultrasound mouse on my stomach. She moved it around and heart beats filled the room. She gasped. So did Blake.

" I wanna see! I wanna see! My turn! My turn!" I childishly sang.

" Aurora your having twins!"

" Really?! That many fit many can fit in a person!" I shouted looking from my stomach to the screen.

' Aurora calm down just be happy the moon goddess bless you with two unlike the 5 she originally planed.' My wolf hushed me. Dr. Reed laughed and pointed the screen toward me.

Sure enough there were two little tiny blobs.

" Awe! They're so tiny!" I squealed. I smiled at the screen.

About thirty minutes later Blake and I were at home talking to my stomach. The doctor had said I was 5 weeks pregnant. Blake had his hand on my stomach and was telling our kids stories. He blew raspberries on me. I laughed and smiled.

I looked at my babies and my mate. I knew then that I was truly happy.

Soon it was diner time for me anyways but everyone came for the diner we always had.

Linda had asked me earlier what I wanted it. I had told her I was feeling Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes 'n Gravy, and a Crunchy Green Bean Casserole.

Everyone sat while they where being served. I had the table extended so that the maids and the butler could join us for diner and they where more than happy.

I stood after diner was finished being passed out. Blake stood up next to me placing an arm around my waist and a hand on my stomach. I smiled at the tingles.

" Family, Friends. We have something to tell you." I paused.

" We're going to have twins!" Blake and I said at the same time. Everyone cheered. And rushed up to hug us and place a hand on my tummy.

I smiled and we ate diner in a joyful environment.

Later that evening Blake and I were on the bed chatting about nothing.

" Aurora what would you say if I asked you to marry me?"

" I'd say yes you silly goose!" I teased kissing his nose. I put my hands in his and pinned him to the bed. " Even thou it pained me to lose Camden. But I gained my true mate and two children." I leaned in and kissed Blake.

" I left a whore, and a baby that wasn't mine, for my beautiful mate and a gained two children." He lifted his head up and kissed me on the lips. I moaned as his hand slipped under my shirt and rubbed my tender nipple.

He flipped us and removed my shirt and bra. I moaned as his finger softly as a feather glided over my nipples circling them. His mouth left mine to trail kisses down my neck to my breasts I moaned as his tongue worked its magic. My hips jerked against his and all hell broke loose between us.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey my loves I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever it's just a lot of shit has been happening lately. Mostly my depression.

Any who twins that's pretty big huh? Is Blake gonna ask Aurora for her paw in marriage c; oh I'm good. Lol

But I love you my cantaloupes ❤ update soon I hope!