one.

SHE GASPED AWAKE AT THE SUDDEN chanting that occurred. A male in his young twenties smiled wickedly at her before grabbing a knife and slicing her palm, the blood dripping into a wine glass.

"So much like Elena, yet much more exquisite." He said. She growled in annoyance.

"Stop talking about the Golden Gilbert," she snarled. "How did you bring me back to life?"

"Simple, I needed your blood to link Bon-Bon and Elena," He emphasized his point by raising the wine glass and gulping her blood. "Now, I crash my twin's wedding."

She squinted her eyes at him, her lips forming a curl, "Why do you have some revenge plan for Bonnie and Elena?"

"Actually, I hate Bonnie a lot, the Elena part was Lily's idea. Eh, hit two birds with one stone, am I right?"

"How did you get me out of hell? Also, who the fuck are you?" Katherine interogated once again. She liked him already.

"Kai Parker, killed half of my family, family locked me in a Prison World, I want revenge, yada yada yada . . ."

Katherine gulped. This guy was a serious sociopath, but then again, he was the reason she's alive isn't it? Besides, she's Katherine Pierce, she faced childbirth and all other infinite pain. She can face some twenty year old sociopath.

"Okay, but how did you bring me back to life?" She said curiously.

"Well, you're a doppleganger. In theory, all dopplegangers are related and connected but they are different people. I used Elena's blood to revive you, because when a doppleganger dies, part of them moves to the next living doppleganger. But that doesn't make the doppleganger you, get it? Like a part of your soul is in Elena, but it's locked away. Have you realized Elena sometimes unconsciously act like you? That's your personality shinning."

Katherine didn't know either to kill Elena or kiss her ass.

"It's suspicious how much you know about dopplegangers."

"Nineteen years of soltitude, you read up on grimoires and the legendary Katherine Pierce." Kai grinned. "Anyways, here's the rules : I'm gonna link Bonnie to Elena. If one is breathing, then the other is in a deep coma. Now, as long as Elena is in a deep sleep, you won't age. If Elena's dead, you won't age but you can be killed. But, once Bonnie is dead and Elena is awake, you'll start aging."

She calculated his eyes. 500 years of living taught her the tricky knowledge of telling when somebody was lying. Kai did not move his gaze from her, nor did he make much movement. There was no nervousness in his voice and he sounded genuine.

"How are you so sure that Elena is the one that's going to be in a deep sleep? We all know Damon is going to choose Elena over and over again." Katherine quizzed.

"Wrong, Bonnie and Damon developed a friendship. Just see, anyways, stay here until Elena falls asleep then you're free to live. The heretics will accompany you."

Kai walked away from her. Until now, she didn't realize that she was sitting on the floor, surrounded with boxes and such. A crowd of people emerged after a loud bang, initiating that Kai left. They wore clothes from the late 1800s, which meant they were from another time.

"Well, aren't you all a little outdated?" Katherine said. "No answer? Come on, don't be scared of little old me, I'm not even a vampire anymore."

"We're not scared." said a trembling voice. "We aren't scared of you."

"Oh, but you are scared. Not of me, but of the world around you, tell me, what year is it?"

"1903," said a more masculine voice. "It's 1903 and the aurora borealis trapped us inside the Prison World."

"Oh dear,"Katherine said. "What trouble did you get into? Come on, don't be shy, show your faces."

They emerged one by one, each wearing a bold face that was obviously strained, thinking they were showing no weakness, but Katherine mastered the art of reading facial expression.

"Well, aren't you all lovely? Anyone here has a name?"

"I'm Valerie."

"Fantastic, I'm Katherine. Now, anyone tell me, who the hell is Lily?"

::

"Lily Salvatore, what a surprise."

Valerie chuckled. "I assume you know of her children?"

"Know them? Darling, I turned them."

The heretics looked confused, "But, you are human."

"I was a vampire. Haven't you heard? Elena Gilbert shoved the cure down my throat."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too." Katherine said in a bitter tone.

Hours passed and Kai hasn't returned. Until finally, the door slammed open.

"Valerie? Malcolm?" A voice echoed down.

The heretics looked alarmed, "Lily,"

They stood up and found the source of voice.

"Where's Kai?" Katherine asked, breaking the sad excuse of the reunion.

"Elena?" An unknown man questioned. "But you're - "

"Not Elena, and I ask once again before I get mad, where's Kai?"

"He's dead, Damon killed him." He answered quickly.

"Good riddance, Damon. Leave a message to him from Katherine Pierce, It's great to be back."

She strutted out, not caring if her clothes were as battered as ever.

::

wth rose stop making stories.

to carlgaIIagher

bc her stories give me life