5

It has been a week that I've stayed at Gregs house, he seemed to be treating me very nicely. I may be fooled for a third time, but I feel like if I can actually trust him.

"You look a lot more better than what you did a week ago." Greg smiled. Greg did have a cute smile. His teeth were just so perfect. That's probably one of the best features of him.

"Thanks, I also feel better. This is all because of you. If you wouldn't of have found me, then I wouldn't of have been here. I'd probably just lay there on the ground." We both took a pause between each other.

"Here take this jacket, we're gonna go asshole hunting. Wear these glasses, and wear this bandana around your nose and mouth." Greg seemed pretty serious about this. He was very prepared.

"This is a fight that I've been waiting for." I put on the glasses, and the bandanna, I put up the hoodie of the jacket. I felt my own heart beat race. I just couldn't wait for what new information was coming to us.

"Here you'll need this. It's a taser. In case if we get separated, use this to protect yourself. Here's a walkie talkie as well."

When Greg handed me the taser, I clicked the button. The taser did seem to be loud, and strong. I could feel the vibrations from the electricity.

"Hey Isabella, are you good with parkour?" Greg gave out a smirk.

"Parkour? Ha, I've been waiting my whole life to try to do that in a real life case scenario." I gave out a smirk back.

Whatever crazy shit is going to go on today, I am prepared for this. I'm willing to risk my life for this.