3

You can feel the vibrations of the music on the floor. There were LED lights flashing left and right. Everyone has a white mask on. The music was so loud, that you can hardly hear the conversation of the person next to you.

I've only been inside for under five minutes, and i already felt someone touch my wrist. They had a firm grip on my wrist. Their hands were cold. Cold like snow. I turned around to see who it was. It was a guy who had a well decorative mask.

Everyone was wearing a mask, I was on edge alert.

The man that was holding onto my wrist, finally let go. He then quickly got behind me and grabbed onto my waste. He got close to my ear. I can feel his hot breathe against my ear and neck. My heart pounded. I wanted to punch him in his gut, but I wasn't sure if it was a man who was innocent and just trying to know me, or if he was a threat.

"Make it look like if we're having a good time. Just comply with what I tell you and nothing bad is going to happen."

"Who the hell are you?" My face was saying that I was having a good time, but my voice sounded scared and submissive.

"That scar on your arm, do you recall how you got it?" He moved one arm and caressed my scar, he moved his forearm across my body. He was making sure that I didn't make a run for it.

My heart raced.

"Are you the guy?" I still wasn't sure if he was an innocent bystander or if we were both on the same page. I had to be careful with how I formulated my questions.

"I'm not who you're looking for, but I was apart of the plan." The man finally let go.

"You little son of a bi-" before I can even hit him I felt someone else, grab my fist.

"Hey, no fights at this party. We're all friends here." Andrew said with a calm tone.

"He is a coward! That man, has no heart! You don't understand Andrew!" My throat started to hurt. My vision started getting blurry from the tears that were gathering up inside my eyes. I blinked, and a tear rolled down my face.

"You don't want to make an enemy out of me! You'll regret it!" The man projected.

"You've been an enemy!" I tried to launch at him. Andrew held me back. He hugged me from the front. I tried to fight Andrew. He was just too strong. "Andrew! Let me go! You don't understand! He's a monster."

Andrew let me go. I took a couple breathes in and calmed down.

"Hey, Isabella, we need to talk for a little bit. Come with me." Andrew grabbed my wrist, and pulled me with him.

There was so much attention drawn towards us.

As he pulled me, there was a door. I felt my heart pounding. My hands and feet got cold, and a shiver went down my spine. As every second past by, my breaths got even more faster.

I looked back to check if anyone was following us. The only person that was following us, was the man in the white mask.

"Andrew, I'm scared." My voice cracked half way. My throat seemed to be dry. My lips got dry. Everything just didn't feel right.

"It's okay, by tomorrow you'll feel refreshed." Andrew got to the door, and opened it. There was a click, it echoed inside the room. Andrew threw me inside the room. My body hit the floor. I tried getting up, but I was hurt for a couple of seconds. Andrew stepped into the room and closed the door and locked it.

Andrew picked me up, and he put me in a chair. The room seemed like a dentist office. The only difference is it wasn't very well lit up. The lights were dim. The walls, were dirty. The room did seem a little cold.

"Give me a one inch needle, get the green liquid." There was another man with a mask. He seemed to be preparing everything, while Andrew helped him out.

I got up from the chair, and tried to smack Andrew, but instead, the man in the mask, grabbed me before I can even reach Andrew. He threw me on the chair.

My head hit the chair, and my vision blurred out for a second. Next thing you know, I felt someone punch me.

He got a strong grip of my arm, and strapped one arm in one arm rest.

"Wait, what are you doing?" My heart rate excelled even faster.

He quickly strapped in my other arm in the chair.

"Hand me the needle." The man in the mask turned to Andrew. Andrew gave The man the needle.

I felt the needle get inserted into my neck. I didn't feel anything. It was painless .

It wasn't too quick until My vision got blurry.

"What are we gonna do with her? She can't find out soon." The man in the mask said.

Everything was so hard to hear. I felt my body slowly get heavier.

"I know, she can't find out soon. She seems to know things faster and faster. Her mother seems to be her only encouragement to mess around with us." Andrew turned to Isabella.

"M-m-my, mo-o-ther-r?" My speech seemed to be slurring. Everything was nothing but a big buzz.

"Don't worry about your mother sweetie." The man in the mask, got closer to me. His footsteps echoed. He kneeled down, and we were eye leveled. He took off his mask.

My vision was blurred out to the max. My head seemed to get really heavy, I couldn't keep my eyelids open anymore.

"Don't worry Isabella. You're not gonna remember a single thing tomorrow."

Finally, my eyes closed shut.