1.5

brendon

"fuck.." I sighed, as I took of my binder, chest feeling slightly sore from being compacted for so long.

"you okay?" i heard dallon ask from the other side of the bathroom door.
"yeah, just sore. I wore my binder longer than recommended."

I looked at myself in the mirror, stretching and sighing.

I threw on dallon's old shirt and a pair of pajama shorts.

i entered my room and lied down on my bed, a hiss escaping my lips. my body felt a bit stiff in all honesty.

dallon came and laid down beside me, and looked at me with concern.

"you sure you're okay, baby?" he rubbed my arm soothingly, his blue iris' peering into mine.

"just stiff you know, I feel tense." I replied half-heartedly.

he hummed then sat up, "lay on your stomach." he instructed, I cocked my brow at him.

"why?" I asked, doing as he said anyway.

"I'm gonna give you a back massage, are you comfortable with that?" I nodded, a bit hesitant but sure.

I felt my shirt being risen up a bit, the cold air hitting my back. I shuddered at the feeling.

the pop of a cap sounded and then the sound of lotion being splatter into his hand.

his hands were suddenly on my back, the cool of the lotion making goose bumps rise.

I sighed in content as he kneaded his fingers into my shoulder blades then worked his way down.

a small moan left my mouth and he chuckled.

"I take it in doing good?" he asked, his hands continuing to work wonders.

"yes, you've got the hands of a god." I replied, a small playing on my lips.

his hands went lower, all the way to the waistband of my shorts, his hands massaging the small of my back.

"you've got lovely back dimples baby." I hummed as a response, in a slight
daze.

I felt a squeeze on my butt and I squeaked.

"you've also got a nice ass." he noted, his warm breath ticking my ear.

"dallon james.." I warned jokingly, his hands shifted back up higher.

"only stating the truth, my love." he pressed a kiss to my shoulder and I giggled.

he pulled my shirt back down and laid down beside me, wrapping his long arms around my waist.

"how was that for your first back massage?"

"pretty amazing, didn't know you had it in you. I feel a lot better, babe." I pressed a chaste kiss to his lips and he smiled.

"only doing what's right for my
baby boy."

I pulled his head down and locked our lips, allowing his tongue to snake into my mouth.

his hand was under my shirt and placed on my hip, the touch sending shocks through my body.

he rubbed circles into my hip and I moaned a bit. he detached his lips from my mouth and attached them to my neck, making his way down.

he reached my shirt collar and stopped, I was hot and bothered and I could tell he was getting flustered as well.

"can i show you how beautiful you are to me?"  the look in his eyes were genuine, his tone was soft and caring.

"yes."

___________________
_______

whoops where's it going

look I am alive guys donut worry

I've been slacking lately rip me

I am excited okay bye ily xoxox