24.

[Namjoon]

I watched Jin as he shoved more food into his mouth. He looked like a small chipmunk, a small happy chipmunk.

Although few words were exchanged as we ate, it no longer felt awkward between us. I didn't know why and was too tired to figure it out, deciding to just admire Jin's beauty.

Jin looked up and noticed me staring but he didn't say anything, just sat there staring back. We made eye contact for a split second but I couldn't hold it and ended up choking on a noodle. Jin laughed while I tried to focus on not dying.

I saw him get up but my eye sight was going blurry and I actually thought I was going to die. The thought made me want to cry. Not because of the death, but because I would forever be remembered as the guy who choked to death on a noodle.

Jin was suddenly at my side again, handing me a glass of water which I quickly grabbed, gulping down the contents. I swallowed the noodle and the water, finally allowing myself to breath properly. Jin patted my back and I turned to seem him smiling at me.

"Noodle kills Namjoon." That is all he says before getting up and walking to his kitchen, laughing like a sadistic psychopath. But for some reason, I can't stop a smile from forming on my face as I think of what he said.

Noodle kills Namjoon

--

I don't even know anymore lmao

(Also, double update wooo)