25.

[Jin]

"Are you doing anything today?" Namjoon asked. We were sat on my sofa watching some cheesy high school drama. I shook my head and he seemed to catch it as he nodded in reply.

"Can we do something then? Like, hang out?" I could see he felt shy and slightly awkward. I took the opportunity to make him feel uncomfortable and even more nervous. "Are you asking me on a date?"

His eyes widened. "Jesus, what? No. No, I mean, I was going to invite Jimin and Yoongi too so..."

"So, a double date then?" He sighed, clearly out of ways to get out of the grave he had dug. "If I call it a date, will you be all weird on me?"

His question came as a shock to me, and for a moment I didn't know what to say. I almost didn't want to reply, but Namjoon's growing fear was visible in his eyes and I didn't want him to be scared. "I would be flattered more than weirded out."

There was a silence, something that seemed to commonly pop up in my conversations with Namjoon. "Okay. Then, Jin? Will you come on a date with me today?" He played with his fingers.

"I have a girlfriend, sorry."

Namjoon's face fell and I could feel him shaking from the embarrassment. I instantly felt bad for pranking him and grabbed his hand as it shook. "Calm down, I'm just joking." I said, trying not to freak out at how sad he looked when I said that.

"That was mean." He stated. I laughed and hugged him, something he mustn't have expected as his body tensed up at the sudden contact. I was about to pull back when he relaxed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I cancel the date. I'd rather stay here an do this." He leant his head on my shoulder and I had to stop myself from screaming. This was actually happening. Finally.

I nodded. "Good idea." And I tighter the hug, pulling him closer to my chest as we continued to sit there and watch the cheesy drama.

"This is like a cheesy drama, isn't it?" Namjoon spoke up after a few moments. "Well, a very gay one, yes." We both chuckled and at that moment, I had was sure I had never been so grateful of my existence.

"I don't think dramas are usually this weird though." I said. Namjoon looked at me with a questioning face. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it started off with a broken nose, then me kicking your leg, hospitals, food, awkward encounters, strange extras who also happen to be gay, angry dude, more food, vomit, you nearly killing me, a noodle nearly killing you, hugs. Just the normal stuff actually."

He laughed at my recap. "You're strange, Jin. I'll admit that I find you strange. But, I think that's why I might be starting to like you."

"I like me too."

Namjoon slapped me hard on the shoulder and I slapped him back. "Fight me." He said and I smiled.

"I'll just get my noodles to kill you."

--

just saying, Namjin isn't actually together, they just know that they like each other.

A lot.

So, official Namjin shall be soon.