8.

[Namjoon]

"You two are very cute together."

The voice scared me, causing me to jump and make Jin move slightly.
"W-what?" I could feel the blush forming on my face.

The girl in front of me laughed slightly, "I'm basically saying that you guys are relationship goals, no joke." And with that, she walked away with her Dad.

I felt people nearby staring at me and I covered my red face with my hands. The movement only caused Jin to stir again, but the sudden lightness and empty feeling on my shoulder suggested that he had woken up.

I coughed accidentally, and within an instance could feel his questioning stare. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. "Tomato." He said, a serious look on his face.

I felt so confused but he began to laugh. "Oh my god, your face." Laughter. "Why are you so red?"

I stayed silent until his laughter died down. "Well, it's not everyday that a teenage girl tells me that you and I are-" I stopped myself. He would ask me why that embarrassed me and honestly, I didn't have a good enough reason. "You and I what?" He asked.

I pretended not to hear, which earned me a slap on the shoulder. "Please tell me."
"Nah, it's not that funny anymore to be honest."

"Yeah, but still..."
I just shrugged off his little argument. "Sorry if I irritated you, Namjoon." He said, his voice timid and small

I sighed, 'way to make me feel bad' I thought to myself. I turned to him, about to say that I didn't mind but a nurse walked in, calling Jin's name.

I frowned at the bad timing, but stood up to follow him anyway. "It's okay, Namjoon. You wait here, I'll be fine." He pushed me back lightly with and wide smile that appeared suddenly.

He walked away and I sat back down. How is he so smiley?

I shook my head and yawned, deciding to get some sleep for myself as well.

--

I remember you was such a good drama but now I've finished it and nuuu.

#riperica2k16

(^^omo, 2k16, ew)