My best friend frowned. “But, I'm hungry.”

“Ah, fine!” I pulled into the parking lot of Taco Bell. With a happy Ratliff, we could finally get to this event.

My palms were sweaty as I gripped the steering wheel, a giant smile on my face. Rydel sat next to my in the passenger seat. “You're gonna be fine. She's totally gonna say yes.”

“I hope you're right.” I whispered as I parked the car. “Game plan, guys?”

“Signing and pictures with the fans, then go talk with Bret and Liz?” Rocky suggested. We all agreed and hoped out of my car.

As soon as I walked onto the red carpet I was pulled in by a sea of people all trying to grab my attention. Taking selfies with a bunch of screaming, and some even crying, girls was always fun. With a giant smile on my face I walked down the carpet with the band.

“Time for pictures.” Ross muttered when we got attacked by the blinding flashes of cameras. We all stood for the paparazzi, letting them get their photos, then we walked down the red carpet, finally making our way down to Liz and her co host Bret.

I saw her before she saw me. She was laughing at something Bret said. Liz wore a long sleeved white lace dress that came down right above her knees paired with black high heel. Her brown hair was in soft curls, water falling over her shoulders. In other words, she looked beautiful.

“Hey, guys.” She made her way over to us, a beaming smile on her face. She went around giving each and everyone of us a hug, somehow managing to make my hug last. Of course I made sure I held her just a tad longer then most.

“Hey,” I whispered into her ear. She didn't say anything, but I could she her biting her lip as she turned to Bret.

“Don't you guys look amazing.” Liz gushed, a glowing smile on her face as she looked to the band.

“Well, you know.” Rocky tugged at his vest like he was hot stuff. I just rolled my eyes and continued with the interview.

“So, who are you guys most excited to see?” Bret took over. My brothers and sister battled over their favorite artist, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Liz.

“And what about you, Riker?” Liz playfully asked, nudging me with her shoulder.

I pretended to think about it, rubbing the fake hair on my chin. “I'm gonna have to say Cher Lloyd, she's just awesome.”

Liz chuckled, punching my arm. “Whatever.”

After answering a few more questions, Bret and Liz had to move onto the next artist walking down the red carpet. Just as we were about to walk away, with Liz going in the other direction, I gently held onto her hand.

She looked up to my with her blue eyes. I held my lips closed to her ear. “Meet me in an hour, by the lake.” The nodding of her head made my heart race.

“See you there.”

~~~

“Where are you going?” Ross questioned as I stood up from our seats an hour later. I took a look around to see my bandmates totally engrossed in the ongoing show, but I was just itching to go to the lake.

“I'm meeting up with Liz,” I whispered, causing my younger brother to grin. Making my way past people in the red velvet chairs, I felt my heart racing.

“And the winner for the best video...” I heard Bella Thorne giving away an award. “One Direction in the Best Song Ever!”

With the crowd cheering, I had the perfect chance to leave. Pushing the back door open, there it was, the perfect lake view where I was going to ask Liz out.

“Hey, stranger,” I heard a familiar voice from behind me. “You know you're missing your girlfriend Cher Lloyd preforming?”

I turned around to see Liz walking up with a small smile on her face. I walked right up to her, giving her a hug. “We both know you're the only person I wanted to see tonight.”

Liz pulled away from the hug, I could tell she was blushing. Instead of letting me make fun of her, Liz dragged up down to the waterfront.

“It's beautiful.” She whispered as she gazed at the moon's reflection on the lake.

I looked down at the girl next to me. “Yeah, she is.” I wrapped my arm over her shoulder. I could feel her shivering in the cold April night.

“Hey, take this before you freeze.” I joked, taking my arm back and shrugging my blazer off.

“Riker, you don't have to...” She protested, but it was too late. I already had the blazer over her shoulders. Liz stopped protesting, chuckling. “Thank you.”

“Anytime.” I replaced my arm over her shoulder. “I'm glad we can finally hang out in person.”

She rested her head on my chest, wrapping her slim arm around my waist. “Yeah, this is nice.”

For the longest time, we just talked. And it was amazing. She knew just what to say to make me laugh. “See, and now we know who is funnier.” She teased, sticking her tongue out like a little kid.

I looked down to the beautiful brunette in my arms. “Hey, Liz, can I ask you something?”

She looked up to me, a grin on her face. “You already did.” I playfully rolled my eyes, but Liz chuckled. “Sure, what's up?”

Okay, this is it Riker. You have to ask her now! With a deep breath, I started. “Liz, I know we haven't known each other that long, but I do know I really like you. So, I was wondering, if maybe, you might want to go out on a date with me?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?

What do you think Liz is going to say?

What did you think of Teen Beach Movie? Fav song? Fav Character?

Email in the bio!

Lots of Love - Raz