*~*7*~*

Hahahahahaahha, I was laughing at the end of this chapter. *wipes eyes*

Brenda Song will be playing Molly Wu, the first girl-pal Casey has made :P

Song is "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. Watch the video! Its so funny to dance to XD

----

*~*Cacey's POV*~*

I was about a block away from the Nova Brother's house before Drew caught up with me.

      "Casey!" He called to me, jogging. "Wait up!"

      I ignored him and kept pushing the bike along with me since my thigh hurt too much to ride it. I didn't feel like talking to any of the brothers right now. Adam got me fuming. I mean how could he!? My poor Stephie-Bear.

      Drew walked beside me in silence, hands in his jean pockets. It was a few minutes later before I finally spoke to him. "Your brother is a jerk."

     He sighed. "Yeah, he gets it from our dad."

     "Should I punch him too?"

     Drew laughed and covered it up with a cough. "Uh...I'd actually love to see that. Our father is an ass."

     "Hmph!" I looked away from him and kept walking.

     "What you did back there, Casey...it was epic."

     "Well I'm so glad that I could be of an entertainment for you. Note sarcasm."

    Drew chuckled and shook his head. "No, it's just that no one has ever hit Adam before. Ever. It's a shock for him but he deserves it for being such an A-hole."

     I looked at him. "Why are you here, Drew?"

     He quirked a brow at me. "What, do you hate me too now? Can't I walk you home?"

    "I guess," I grumbled. "And I don't hate you. I don't hate any of you."

    "Even Adam?"

    "Even Adam. I'm just royally ticked at him right now."

    "I apologize for him."

     " I don't need your apology," I said, "he needs to be the one to apologize to Stephanie."

     "You know," Drew began, " not that I'm trying to stick up for what Adam had done to your cousin but I have to admit that he had made it pretty clear to her from the beginning that he didn't want to be in a relationship."

    "Perhaps," I raised my chin up, "but a woman's heart is a delicate thing."

    "Yeah," he agreed.

     We fell into a comfortable silence, each with our own thoughts. I looked up at the sky and smiled at the stars twinkling above. It was such a nice night outside. Nothing like a peaceful stroll under the stars after punching the face of one of the most good-looking and sought after guys in my new school. Not that Adam hadn't deserved it.

     I glanced at Drew's profile. He too was gazing at the stars. "Hey."

     He looked at me and smiled. "What?"

    "Is he okay?" I quickly looked away. "Not that I care or anything."

     I heard him chuckle. "Other than a bruised ego, Adam is fine."

     "I busted his lip."

     Drew chortled then cleared his throat. "Uh, don't worry about it. It'll heal."