*~*4*~*

Wooot! chap 4 out on the same day as chap 3! Aw yeah!

So Chace Crawford will be playing the swave and stylish Adam Nova. Hehehe Chase as a pretty face which fits with Adam's character perfectly :P

Pic of Adam Nova of the right---->

Song is "Get Low" by Lil Jon hahaha you'll see how it fits into this chapter. Play it! Haha

----

*~*Casey's POV*~*

"I'm sorry," I wailed for the twentieth time. I'm pretty sure I had apologized to Adam Nova ten times on the way to the nurses office and another ten as the nurse looked me over.

      Adam Nova sat on a chair across from me, glaring. At least I'm pretty sure he was glaring at me from behind those dark shades. If looks could kill...

      "You'll be fine," Amy the nurse said after examining me. "Just lay down for a while." She gave me a stern look. "And no more dancing for the rest of the day."

      I smiled weakly at her as I laid my back down on the infirmary bed. I glanced at the brothers and sighed. Drew sat down on the unoccupied chair next to my bed while Roman remained standing beside Adam, arms crossed. He too was glaring at me.

      "Excuse me," Amy said, taking out the vibrating cell phone from her white lab coat pocket. "I'll be back, I have to take this call. Hello?" She answered the phone and walked out the room.

     I sat up and pouted at Adam. "I'm sooooooooooorry."

      He crossed his legs and continued to glare at me from behind his shades.

      "I'll pay for the dry cleaning!" I negotiated since I had puked all over the expensive black blazer he had been wearing. Now it hung on the rack by the door, left to dry after Roman and cleaned my vomit off of it.

      "And my shoes?" Adam finally spoke up, voice cool and calm.

      My eyes landed on his fancy black shoes. They were shiny again after Roman had cleaned and polished them...so what did he want me to do about them?

      "Errr...I can buy you another pair...?"

    He quirked a brow. "They're Armani."

     Armani? I stuck out my brown sandles and wiggled my toes. "Oh! Mine is Payless."

     Adam went silent for a few seconds before he turned his attention to Drew. "Is she acting dumb on purpose or is she really this stupid?"

     Drew cleared his throat, looking like he was trying to keep himself from laughing as he shot me an amused glance. "She's...uh...different."

      Adams gaze returned to me. "She's the girl who's been spying on us, right?"

      "Uh," I raised my hand, "I wouldn't call it spying exactly..."

      "She called it 'investigating'," Roman told Adam, still glaring at me.

      Adam cocked his head, studying me. I fidgeted, feeling all weirded out under his scrutiny. Geez, why was he even wearing dark shades even inside the building?

      "Uh," I began, clearing my throat. "Hey, do you ever take those glasses off?"

      "We're going to be the ones asking the questions around here," Roman snapped.