*~*2*~*

HI!!! So, here's chap 2! Thanks for the votes and comments on chap 1! Let's keep it up!

Now, Drew Nova will be played by the cutie Matt Lanter! Pic on the right folks :D

Plus the youtube music video link of E.T by Katy Perry. Her song inspired this story :P

----

*~*Casey's POV*~*

Targets sighted.

     I took a bite of my chocolate donut, focusing the binoculars I swiped out of physics class on the teens eating their lunches on the bench table. I chewed, imagining them in some kind of photoshoot seeing as they all looked like they've stepped out a magazine.

    Definitely popular kids with money.

     I zoomed the lenses closer to Adam Nova. Hmmm Adam Nova...now he's a yummy specimen. Even though he was still rocking those dark shades he was still the most attractive of the three brothers. And by the way the other two responded around him along with everyone else it was safe to assume that he was their "leader".

    I took another bite of my donut and chewed, turning the binocular to Roman Nova. He stood behind Adam with his arms crossed, looking like an army general as he scanned their surrounding with those intense eyes of his. When his eyes landed on me I lowered the binocular and waved cheerfully.

    I sighed when he ignored my wave and continued to scan the campus. Hmm, what was he expecting? Someone to start shooting at them? If I didn't know better I'd say that Roman was really acting like some kind of...er...bodyguard?

    I shoved the rest of the donut in my mouth. Hmm, yeah that's it. His stance, the look on his face...he looked like a highly trained professional bodyguard. Of course this can also all be in my mind. Mama always did tell me I had a habit of letting my imagination get away with me. Like the time I called the cops on our next door neighbor cause I thought he was a werewolf.

    I licked my fingers. Well, Mr. Johns had been extremely hairy....

    "Hey, what are you doing up that tree?"

    I moved the binocular down and what do ya know! The third Nova brother is standing directly below me, looking up at me with a smile on his face and that look of mischief in his eyes. And he was totally rockin' that beanie.

    "Drew!" I waved at him, binocular still focused on his face. "Hello!"

    He lifted a brow. "Do I know you?"

    "Nope," I said cheerfully, popping the P as I swung my leg back and forth on the thick tree branch.

    "Do you make a habit of sitting on trees and spying on people?"

    "Maaaaaybe."

    I had a crush on my 6th grade teacher Mr. Mason once. Spied on him for a whole week...a secret I'm taking to my grave. Oh that and when I discovered that his "wife" had really been a man...yeah...

    Drew grinned. "I noticed you earlier and you must be new, I know all the faces around here. What's your name?"

    "Casey. Casey Baxtor."

    "Well Casey Baxtor," he said, leaning a hand against the tree, "why don't you come down and talk to me."

    My eyes widened behind the binocular. "Really?"

   His smile widened, tempting, alluring. "Really."

    "Okay!" I said excitedly, "catch me!"