*~*5*~*

And then there were 5...hehehe

So, i've decided that Stephanie will be played by Megan Fox! Wheeeee I have a crush on that woman O_O hehe

Song is "Who Let The Dogs Out" by the Baha Men :P

Enjoy!! READ/COMMENT/VOTE etc! ^_^

----

*~*Casey's POV*~*

"Ouch, Steph slow down!"

     I winced as she kept tugging my arm, dragging my reluctant self from behind her. Her hand didn't leave my wrist until we reached the girls bathroom. She waited for everyone to get out before turning to face me.

     "Casey, what the hell did you think you were doing?"

     I pouted, rubbing my sore wrist. "Dancing?"

     "Case! Didn't I tell you to stay away from them!?"

      "But-"

     "No 'buts', Casey!"

    I huffed, putting my hands on my waist. "Well I told you that I'm going to have lunch with them earlier, didn't I?"

    "Yeah and what did I tell you afterwards?"

     Oh crap. "Uh...to not go?"

     Stephanie crossed her arms. "Exactly and why didn't you listen?"

     "Er..." I watched her tap her foot as she waited for my excuse and unfortunately...I didn't have one. " Um..." Well shoot! If she's going to act like this then I'll just go in with my own attack.

    I crossed my arms and glared at her. "You tell me."

     She blinked at me. "What?"

    "You tell me why I can't hang around them."

      Stephanie rolled her eyes. "I already told you! They're trouble!"

      "Not good enough."

      She gaped at me. "What?"

     I lifted my chin up. "I said that's not a good enough reason for me. Admit it, there's something you're not telling me. What happened between you and Adam?"

     Stephanie's eyes narrowed. "That's none of your business."

      "Fine then," I turned around, headed for the door. "Then it's none of your business who I hang out with."

      "Casey!" Steph grabbed my hand. "Why are you acting like this?"

      I looked at her. "No, Stephanie, why are you acting like this? I'm not going to stay away from the Nova Brothers until you give me a good explanation."

     She looked at me sadly and released her grip. "Case, can't you just listen to me and stay away from them?"

     "No."

     "Case..."

     "No," I repeated stubbornly.

     Stephanie stared at me for a long minute before turning pink with anger. "Fine!" She stomped her foot. "But don't come running to me when you get hurt!"

     "Steph," I sighed and tried to grab her as she bumped past me. I managed to grab onto her hand but she jerked it back. I watched helplessly as she yanked the door open and stormed out without a backwards glance.